Hihihihihihihihihihihi!!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Hihihihihihihihihihihi!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anjeey
    Participant

Hi there. I’m Anjeey. I just started collecting.

As in, my husband got me several Windstone Edition dragons/hatchlings for Christmas because he knew I’ve been in love with them since I was little. Now I FINALLY have a few to call me own. 8D The collection is underway.

Also, I have a little idea about how the site works but I am unclear on how long the processing takes. I ordered a few things myself a couple of days ago and they’re still being processed. Is it because it’s the weekend? Anyone know?

Excited to see the next batch. I hope there are some Poads. I’m in love with them and I’ve seem to have missed a whole lot of them.

Looking for Adult Poads, Young Poads, Baby Poads, and Tadpoads.

etruscan
      Participant

Welcome. 🙂

Windstone is a relatively small company and family members do a lot of the work, so I expect that the “Processing” is because of the weekend (and maybe because some people have had the flu). Under normal circumstances I would expect your order to be completed on Monday. Don’t worry – you will discover that Windstone has EXCELLENT customer service!

Anjeey
        Participant

Ok, thank you. ^.^

I figured it would be something like that. I remember when I first saw a Windstone dragon years ago when I was a little girl and I was like, “Yep, one day. These will be mine.”

Can’t keep a company in business for decades without the employees being great.

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

Hi there! Welcome! We’re so glad to have you. I fell in love with Windstones back in 2012 after finding the site and pined for them until I found a Peacock Hatcher in a pawn shop. I hope you get pictures of your collection soon!

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
            Participant

Hi Anjeey,welcome! We all started with one.LOLOL Notice I said started with one.Glad you joined us.Have some fun,make some new friends and collect,collect,collect!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
              Blocked

Hello and welcome. I feel like it’s been a little while since someone new introduced themselves but it’s always nice when people do. Which dragons did your husband get you for Christmas and which pieces did you order recently? What nice gifts to get for Christmas! It’s always fun and exciting starting a new collection, especially when you have wanted something special like this for so long! I got some trades in before Christmas and was over the moon! I had always admired Windstone dragons too when I first saw them when I think I was around 13 years old. Wow that was about 20 years ago now I just realized. I got a couple peacock dragons when I was in high school, a fledgling and young I think but that was about it until I started collecting off ebay and here a few years ago now. Now I have over 100 so it’s amazing how one can turn into many more as said above. haha. Do you have a wishlist of any you want in the future too? We do have classifieds on here too if you saw that and might be looking for any pieces that may not be available in the store or past grab bags and special pieces too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Anjeey
                Participant

hihihihihihihi there 😀

Manpanion got me a Tanzanite Young Dragon, an Albino Hatchling with the blue shell, a Violet Flame Hatchling, and a Black Violet Peacock Coiled Dragon. O_____o Went from 0 to 4 in 1.5 seconds. Yaaaay me!

I ended up ordering a Baby Rainbow Dragon because that’s my favorite color combo and I’ve found that they’re mostly retired now. *sniffle* That’s alright, though… I couldn’t be happier with my little growing collection.

I also ordered a Hoppy grab bag Tadpoad, and a Hoppy grab bag Young Poad, and a Grey Bengal Tadpoad with the amber eyes.

I’m such a noob that I didn’t even know that Windstone made things other than dragons and the cats with wings. As soon as I saw the Poad section I was in love. Those things are SO CUTE! I want ALL of them. Can’t wait to see the new batch. I’d love to add an adult Poad to the mix as well.

I remember seeing my first Windstone Dragon in a store in Oregon with my grammy when I was six or seven.. so…. thirty-ish years ago maybe? I think it was one of the larger green dragons and I was in awe of his eyes and coloring. Ever since then, I’d see them around here and there, but they were always too expensive for me. Now that I have some disposable income, I can FINALLY start collecting them for real and I AM SOOO EXCITED ABOUT IT!! *happy dance*

Melody
                  Keymaster

Welcome aboard!!

Melody
                    Keymaster

Yes, the weekend and taking snow days slows down the processing of orders! Us Oregonians (on the west side) freak out when it snows.

Anjeey
                      Participant

I hear ya. CA here and we just got hit with that atmospheric river. Nothing but flooding, mudslides and power outages as far as the eye can see. And it’s not over, either. Can’t win; either a five-year drought or floods. *sigh*

And yeah, my grams lives in Oregon right by the Rogue River and I visit her often. I know all about those wicked snowstorms. Stay safe! ^.^

Melody
                        Keymaster

Ha ha, we get a tiny bit of snow and panic. Our weather is relatively mild here! I am glad CA is getting rain, though heavy rain after a season of fires is a bad combo. Glad to be moved out of there!

Matty
                          Participant

Hi welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing your collection!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.