Hey Frozen, Could I get a real good Italian recipe?

Home Forums Miscellany Food Hey Frozen, Could I get a real good Italian recipe?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Ok, I boiled a box of manicotti (I took it out of the box first) and I mixed up a tub of ricotta cheese, two eggs, about 1/2c of parmasean, and about 1c of mozzarella in a bowl. I fried up some jimmy-dean sausage, but im sure ground Italian sausage would have been better, and I threw it in w/the ricotta. I took the noodles (Wait till they cool) and stuffed them with a butter knife… not easy.. any tips for stuffing?? Then I took the stuffed manicotti, put it in a pan on top of a thin layer of sauce, then covered it w/ the rest of the jar. I used Newmans Sockarooni.. my favorite!! I put a layer of cheese on top and sprinkled it w/grated parmeasean. I baked it in the oven at 350 for 40 minutes. It was awesome!!! First time I ever made it! Thanks Frozen!!! Yum! I love manicotti!!!!!! Serve w/garlic bread and your man will love you forever!

frozendragon
      Participant

LOL….use your hands to stuff it….

just make sure you wash them first 😯

we do everything by hand….LOL

Skigod377
        Participant

My hands? They will get dirty… Just kiddin! I will try that next time, cuz there will def be a next time~

frozendragon
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

My hands? They will get dirty… Just kiddin! I will try that next time, cuz there will def be a next time~

just as long as they aren’t dirty before you start stuffing…LOL

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.