fbpx

Help with Greg's Kidney Transplant?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Help with Greg's Kidney Transplant?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I posted awhile ago that my husband’s grandson Gregory has dual kidney failure and needs a transplant. His aunt Chrissy was found to be a perfect match (YAY!!!!) and she has left her home in Arizona for Iowa where Greg and his family now live, in preparation for surgery later this month. Greg’s mom has made a fund seeking help with the expenses, and if it’s not a problem I thought I’d post it here. Any amount can help. Gregory is a fine young man who had his dreamed-for future as a State Trooper lined up when the problem was discovered, it is very sad but hopefully he and his aunt shall bounce back and do fine after the transplant.

https://www.youcaring.com/gregorypierce-1133856?fb_action_ids=10215312191666942&fb_action_types=youcaringcom%3Ashare

Kim
      Blocked

I am limited on funds now myself after pledging on the kickstarter as I am trying to sell some pieces now but I shared this for you on facebook and hope he can raise the funds he needs!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pipsxlch
        Participant

Thank you for reposting, Kim! The more eyes see it the more help they may get. And huge thanks to those from here who have helped!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.