Hello :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Krystal. I found Windstone quite by accident. I was out exploring the various shops with the family while visiting my little brother at SFA. When we went into a stained glass window shop I saw the cutest little gryphon family sitting on a shelf. They were brown with green eyes. I fell in love!

I LOVE gryphons and can hardly ever find anything since they are not as popular as dragons (my little brother’s favorite) or faeries (my sister’s favorite).

I begged for the whole set for my birthday but alas I was told I could only pick one. πŸ™ I chose the gryphon chick sitting up but I told myself eventually I would get the rest of the family. Now, since they were done in ’06 and I bought it in…..’09 or ’10 (I think) I am not sure if that is even possible. But with so many wonderful sculptures to choose from I’m sure I will find more to add to my collection, even if they aren’t the same colors. πŸ™‚

And I’m sure my husband will be happy come Christmas/Birthday’s since now I can give him a wish list instead of telling him that I don’t have anything to add to my list that my parents/siblings hadn’t already bought. πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
    Participant

welcome….

you may be able to still find them, we use the classifieds on this site if ebay doesn’t have it to try and find what we want….

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/classifieds

people are always selling things and or you can post an ad in the Wanted section….

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Chloe
      Participant

Welcome! Glad you joined the forum. πŸ™‚ We are all a bit nuts, but we sure have fun!

Victoria
        Participant

Hello! I’m also pretty new here, but have been collecting off and on for a few years. I discovered Windstones in much the same manner as you πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Welcome! So glad you found us!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Melody
            Keymaster

Welcome! So glad you found us!

twindragonsmum

Welcome! The only Griffin from the “Brown” family that we no longer make is the male griffin ( the large sitting one). The rest of the brown family is still in production.
              You might be able to find a “used” brown male griffin on ebay or in the classified section, here on this forum.
              Male griffins are still available in other colors.
              I am so glad you have joined us!

Thank you. πŸ™‚ I shall have to look around and see what I can find.

Stormbringer777
              Participant

WELCOME πŸ˜‰ Hmmm….brown with green eyes :~ ….Are we talking about the “WOLF GRIFFINS”?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.