fbpx

Hatching T. rex for trade!

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Hatching T. rex for trade!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello all! I have a hatching T. rex that I’d like to offer for trade. He’s mint and adorable, with no tag or box. I will package him very well though, I’ve shipped several pieces to other forum members and have never had a piece arrive damaged. There are a few pieces that I’m looking for:
        Hatching Velociraptor (to complete my dinosaur collection!)
        Old Warrior Dragon (would love one in Red Fire, but pretty much any color would be awesome!)
        Leaf Cat Sconce
        I’d consider a trade for any of these even in damaged condition, especially with the OWs since I know their regular retail value is higher. Please let me know if you’re interested!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Good to see you still around sweetie! Don’t have anything I could trade, but thought I’d give you a hug!

Miss seeing your Flammie avatar =P

HUGS!

Zelda
          Participant

Hehe, I’m always around! (Aside from when my computer decides to be fried for a few weeks!) I never post as much as I’d like, but I pop in so I can keep up with all of the goings on. BTW I’m tickled that you recognize my avatar!!! Secret of Mana ranks up amongst the greatest video games of all time in my book. The music is especially addicting. Great to see you too! *rehugs!*

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Zelda wrote:

Hehe, I’m always around! (Aside from when my computer decides to be fried for a few weeks!) I never post as much as I’d like, but I pop in so I can keep up with all of the goings on. BTW I’m tickled that you recognize my avatar!!! Secret of Mana ranks up amongst the greatest video games of all time in my book. The music is especially addicting. Great to see you too! *rehugs!*

SOM is GOD!!! Along with Chrono Trigger (Gotta love Schala) and FFIII/VI 8)

I’ve gotta see if I can dig out that print I drew of Flammie and the Elementals with the Mana Tree in the background, it came out really awesome!

siberakh1
              Participant

Oh, I wish I had one of those things to trade for the T-Rex. I’m only missing a T-Rex and a Velociraptor for my dinos!

Ah Chrono Trigger! I’ve never had the chance to play Secret of Mana, but I recognize some of the characters. I really do hope to rectify that in the next year though. πŸ™‚ The music is lovely though, as is the FF stuff. I actually almost did the opera song from VI for my vocal recital in college (I have the sheet music for it). I also liked Lunar Silver Star Story.

Zelda
                Participant

That Velociraptor is hard to find! Best of luck in landing one too Siberkah1.

I’ve never played Chrono Trigger, although my husband loves it and really likes the new Nintendo DS re-release of the game. I’ve also never been very much into the Final Fantasy series, although I think chocobos are adorable πŸ™‚ One of these days I’ll have to get back into gaming. I have all of my old systems, but never enough time!

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Zelda wrote:

I’ve never played Chrono Trigger, although my husband loves it and really likes the new Nintendo DS re-release of the game. I’ve also never been very much into the Final Fantasy series, although I think chocobos are adorable πŸ™‚ One of these days I’ll have to get back into gaming. I have all of my old systems, but never enough time!

Just do FF 3/6 (it was released in the US as 3 for the SNES but it was really number 6 in the series. They did do a remake for the Gameboy Advance, but DON’T get the FFIII for the DS, it’s not the same thing, you want this one: It’s one of THE best RPG story lines out there next to CT and SOM. They’re all different, but all amazing.

siberakh1
                    Participant

Zelda wrote:

Yeah, that’s my problem too. No time!

Zelda
                      Participant

Consider it on my list! Secret of Mana 2 (which is actually Secret of Mana 3 in Japan) was never released here in the US, but is available as a ROM with an English patch. It’s also a great game, although not a sequel to the first and with a broader story. I’ve never played anything in the SOM series beyond Legend of Mana, but I know there are several games after that.

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

Zelda wrote:

Consider it on my list! Secret of Mana 2 (which is actually Secret of Mana 3 in Japan) was never released here in the US, but is available as a ROM with an English patch. It’s also a great game, although not a sequel to the first and with a broader story. I’ve never played anything in the SOM series beyond Legend of Mana, but I know there are several games after that.

Ya don’t bother with anything other than Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3 (Secret of Mana 1 and 2 here) I’ve played EVERY Mana game they’ve put out, and nothing even compares with SD 2&3 Though the one for the PS 1, think it was Legend of Mana?, was interesting in it’s own way, and some of the Gameboy games wen’t back to the original SoM play style they all paled disgustingly in comparison. I dunno, maybe I’ve just become jaded after so many dissapointments.

And did you know….The first Seiken Densetsu was originaly relased here in the US as the first Final Fantasy Adventure for the Original old clunky gameboy? So that FF was never part of the FF series at all!

P.S. Sorry to have completely hyjacked your thread Zelda >.<

I have the first FF for the old Nintendo, LOL, some day I am goona hook that thing up again!!

Zelda
                          Participant

Thanks for the advice Nirvanacat, I’ve seen snippets of the more recent SOM games, and frankly the only thing that looked good in them was Flammie πŸ™‚ The games seem to have lost a lot of the whimsy of the original over time. Such is the case with my other favorite series, the Rayman games. I adored Rayman, even tolerated when he started speaking non-jibberish, but now those darn Rabbid characters have totally stolen the spotlight!

I knew about the first FF game too, although I’ve never had a chance to play it. Thanks again!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.