fbpx

Halloween!! What's your poison??

Home Forums Miscellany Community Halloween!! What's your poison??

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

I’m almost embarrassed, considering how much I love Halloween, but I’m not decorating this year.  I’d love to see how everyone decorates…and I would especially enjoy seeing pics of your fursuit, Kujaker! 😀

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I don’t know why, but Kujacker’s post with the photos of his fursuits doesn’t show up?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

It’s on Netflix (season 2)!

I watched the available episodes on AHS:Cult. I will say, if you dont like clowns, dont watch it!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Holy geeze! Look at the size of that emoji !! Lol i forgot about quoting posts with them in it! Thread appropriate, i suppose 😉

etruscan
            Participant

Sorry – experimenting with emoji removal (see below).

etruscan
              Participant

You can remove the emoji, either before you post or as an edit afterwards when you post your comment and realize that the stupid thing is now enormous.  Click “Edit”, then click on the giant emoji and a set of options including an X should appear above the emoji.  Click on the X, emoji gone.

Kujacker
                Participant

I’ve been having issues with Waterfox lately… maybe there was a hiccup somewhere. Let me try again.

I’ve posted photos of them in the past, so it’s possible you guys have seen them before.

Here is Harvester. He’s my “scary” suit… oddly enough during Halloween he’s not really popular. I rarely get asked for photos and more people just making comments (or screaming if I snap the jaw). Any other time of the year though, he’s a photo magnet. Odd how that is.

His face now looks like this though (sorry it’s a bad photo. Was out at night playing Pokemon Go when it was new). He always had blood, but it was more of an old, rusty subtle type of blood. Then a lady was like YOU SHOULD PUT BLOOD ON IT and I’m like ??? he has blood? So I think I went overboard adding “fresh” blood hah.

When I first made him, he actually had these ears. I always draw giant ears so that’s what I put on him. But then someone commented about the “rabbit” (specifically if he was the Black Rabbit of Inle) and I was like uh no that’s not a rabbit head and ripped them off and gave him more dog like ears. (Dan is like 6’4″ and makes everyone look so small!)

And here is Nippon. I want to redo him completely (except for his head. Just add some teeth there) to make him a lion dog. He’s currently just a lion monster of some sort. (And adults tend to think he’s a girl even though my friend David bluntly said “Mane. Mane. Male lion mane.” while framing his face. Probably because of his eyelashes. Kids always call him male though… but when I get around to redoing him, I might get rid of the lashes)

Kujacker
                  Participant

Here’s a fresh picture of them, ungroomed and getting dusty on the top shelf of the closet.

And a fearless dog lol

Unrelated, photobucket is awful now. Is there an alternative similar to it that someone could recommend?

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Thanks Etruscan….used it on a different thread and it worked like a charm! Lol what a goofy thing!

Now those are some really cool fursuits, kujacker! You made them? What did you make the skull out of, and HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE??? Yes, photobucket is a nightmare, unless you pay to use them. There was some chatter about it a while back and someone recommended flikr (?) i think…

Hey Bodine….I didnt want to wait, and started watching Stranger Things 2….OMG! I cant stop. If you liked the first installment, you will love it!!

Kim
                      Blocked

Well I did have plans for Halloween until I got sick with the flu or something a few days ago.  Luckily I am getting better after a few days of suffering and taking a ton of natural supplements and making some nice homemade soups and smoothies I think helped a lot.  I was supposed to go to Adults only Screamfest last night though which you buy a ticket for and has a few haunted houses, games, performances and other cool Halloween fun but couldn’t because of being sick.  I also made my mom and my friend Brain sick unfortunately and he is the one who is obsessed with everything Halloween and was disappointed to miss Screamfest but we might be able to go another day before Halloween, it just won’t be adults only. On Sat. night though there are a few Halloween parties on, a friend’s costume party and games night and a couple Halloween salsa dances so I am hoping we can make it to one or two if Brian isn’t too bad.

Last year Brian was also deathly ill on Halloween and we ended up just watching horror movies at his house.  We watched ‘Halloween’ which I didn’t find scary but he likes it.  This year we saw ‘It’ and ‘Annabelle’ in the theatre when they came out and those were good.  I thought ‘Annabelle’ was pretty creepy/scary.  I didn’t find ‘It’ scary but it the story was interesting.  I feel like I have to watch the original ‘It’ now.  On Halloween night we might watch horror movies again.  Brian hasn’t seen the ‘Exorcist’ and I have a few times so that may be an option or the original Japanese ‘Ring’ and ‘Grudge’ movies are ones I haven’t seen.  I like really creepy and scary movies like paranormal/haunted/exorcist type stuff.  I am not a fan of anything bloody/gory/violent like with a serial killer on the loose.  Other movies I have seen in the last year or so I liked were ‘Lights Out’, ‘Rings’, the new ‘Blaire Witch’ and ‘The Conjuring 2’.  I did not like ‘The Witch’ at all and I would put ‘Split’ in the same category as ‘It’ being that it’s not my kind of movie but was interesting.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kujacker
                        Participant

Hmm I thought Flickr was more like Instagram in the way it used photos. I’ll have a look though.

The base skull was purchased (resin), but from there I had to clean it up, hinge it (so the jaw moved), prime/paint, create and add “eyes”, add an adjustable strap so it would stay on my face, then adjust the inside of the mask using layers of foam to make it fit my head (honestly THIS was the most time consuming step. Also adding enough foam so the jaw would move easily, but not too much so that the mouth didn’t completely close. Even after wearing him out a few times I went back and added foam).
                          I actually started making him with less than a months time before that Halloween. I was at work Halloween day gluing in the claws on one hand I was cutting it that close lol.

I got this at Home Depot yesterday for Halloween.The mouth works when I talk.This is going to fun.It’s dark out here with big Oak trees and we have a few kids in the neighborhood to mess with.Happy Halloween.

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

Awesome mask, Jeff…thanks for sharing yours too, Kujacker.

We had two kids dressed, as hockey players, come to the door around 7:30 last night, and that’s it. I guess it was appropriate since we had our first snow fall yeaterday.

I hope you guys had a great night!

Natasha
                            Participant

Great costumes everyone! I hope you all had a good time! We got married on the 30th last year, so we went out for a nice diner then. The husband and I exchanged some fun gifts – I made him an Addams family cross stitch of our wedding date and he gave me a gorgeous necklace. Also, these guys were waiting for me!

I thought we were just staying in on Halloween but he surprised me with a trip to a newly restored “Witches House” he heard about on the news. It was gorgeous. We also had dinner at a lounge that was decorated for Halloween. They had “spider victims” hung the ceilings, as well as lots of other cool decorations. It was super fun! The nice thing about having a lot of gothy clothes is that it’s easy to pull together a costume in a couple minutes!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.