Halloween plans?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Halloween plans?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Halloween is coming soon.With covid active what do y’all plan on doing to celebrate the living?😊
      As for me?I just bought a new pair of pants and hid the bags of candy…from myself😋

20200924_1510304

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

My coworker has kids so I usually have to work on Halloween. I have been meaning to make a cool costume for the occasion (because they let us dress up at work) but I haven’t been motivated really to do much. I have all the pieces to make what I want, but no ambition. I have a couple of vacation days coming up around my birthday. I hope to get all my repairs completed before then and maybe I can make do it then. I don’t like waiting until the last minute and rushing things so I can easily see me blowing it off and recycling a costume from last year maybe. Due to Covid we probably won’t get a lot of trick or treaters I’d imagine. More candy for us right Bodine?

Also those pants look hella comfy!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

fatalbeauty
        Participant

no plans whatsoever, hubby is immunosuppressed so no candy giving out for us….but usually we don’t get that many kids, last year we had none…..they don’t come up if you don’t leave your kitchen light on in your apartment and or less come in off the street since the gates were installed out front….

we’ll probably just watch a Halloween themed movie like Hocus Pocus or something…

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Halloween is coming soon.With covid active what do y’all plan on doing to celebrate the living?😊
            As for me?I just bought a new pair of pants and hid the bags of candy…from myself😋

20200924_1510304

I have those same pants. And the kitty ones too.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
            Participant

They were out of the kitties in my size and yep,very soft and comfy.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

What size did you need? We might have them here.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

VS
                Participant

Was debating throwing on the Anubis costume from last year and just walking along the ‘burb as dusk falls. The eye sockets and mouth are lit up, the costume itself has a faint glow and the skull a bit moreso.

Should be fun as long as I can keep from tripping on the shroud.

Bodine
                  Participant

VS:AWESOME!LOVE IT! How cool is that costume?
                    You just gave me an idea… I never thought about going trick’r’treating opposite before.Dress up and go to houses giving candy away!!😃
                    Set:I appreciate the offer but with shipping,nah.I truly appreciate it though💞

Screenshot_2020-09-25-04-50-32

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

Ok. Figured I’d offer since you have to “buy them in store” ugggg

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Unfortunately I doubt I’ll be in the mood this year. I hope to do a PYO or two and get work done around the house during October since we won’t be doing our normal mid-Oct vacation. Lost our hunt lease due to the property being sold by the owner – that was a bad trick on us this month. So very bummed about that. We have had that lease since 1994 and now no prospects for the future. Nope – not in the mood. Thanksgiving won’t be very good either since that week and first week in Dec was an even bigger vacation at the property for us. Maybe I’ll be better for Christmas.

I love seeing your costumes though – both very nice, VS and Mimi.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                        Participant

I remember all that work y’all did on it.I am so sorry about what happened.I do hope you find a better hunting ground next year.
                          “My,what big eyes y’all have”

VS
                          Participant

That’s sad about the hunting ground. Hopefully something good pops up for next year!

I hope you have fun reversing Halloween, Bidine! I doubt you’ll get much protest for free candy, lol. But Im not going to give candy out or try getting any, likely just wander the sidewalks and try to look spooky just to cheer up those who can’tdo anything due to Covid. I need to avoid close contact regardless,
                            the paint to age Anubis is not waterproof so he’s not washable. So anyone coming in 6 feet is likely going to get hit with a flail (that thing is real, btw) and told you don’t approach the Lord of the Dead. 🤣🤣🤣

It was a fun costume to make and acquire items for (found the flail at a garagesale by someone who frquented Africa and had authentic artifacts). Only the mask was ordered (and it needed aging and lights). Looks crazy cool in low light with a fog machine. Won the local costume contest too, last year. Glad you guys like it!

Mika
                            Participant

I’m debating whether or not to decorate this year since I’m not giving out candy anyways. Some stores had good props (CVS of all places being one of them!) so I stocked up on a few things.

Likely I’ll get some pizza or takeout, binge watch a bunch of stuff, and probably paint since I haven’t had much of a chance lately.

I have a plague doctor costume which would have been perfect to dress up as this year but minimizing risks has to take priority.

Celestial Rainstorm
                              Participant

Probably none for me. Its been a rough year, and Im not really feeling it. I might do a few Halloween-themed bits of art, though. I’m so sorry to hear that though, Ela_Hara, big hugs.

Finding happiness again.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Nice! I have the same skull from DVC as you used for Anubis VS. I got the feline skull for this year but I still haven’t done anything with it. I wanted to make a very cute looking *skin* that I could rip off and show the skull underneath when I removed the face. I figured I could terrorize some kids with that XD

FB_IMG_1578892262884

FB_IMG_1578891361873-1

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.