Guardian Gargoyles, Rehomed!

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Guardian Gargoyles, Rehomed!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

The repair on one of them is underway as we speak. I traded a dragon I had for the other one and I got the most in depth, well packaged, broken Windstone that I have ever seen ๐Ÿ˜† It was pretty epic. I should have taken photos. It took me almost 2 hours to unwrap him in all his pieces.

I’ve got a lot of pieces back in place, but there is a lot of empty spaces so I plan to try and restore it and avoid a repaint. We’ll see how that works first. I’ve got a pretty spot on color match I mixed myself for it. ๐Ÿ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melissa
      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I got the most in depth, well packaged, broken Windstone that I have ever seen ๐Ÿ˜†

Best. Oxymoron. Ever. XD Jumbo Shrimp pales in comparison.

I’m very happy that these two have found/are finding good new homes.

We must see progress pics when they’re available. ๐Ÿ™‚

I sent the payment out. Sorry I am so behind. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maria
        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I got the most in depth, well packaged, broken Windstone that I have ever seen ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha! XD

Although that is about the weirdest oxymoron I have to admit it. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

But to actually see it in person? Now, that was enough to put me in tears almost. I laughed and got frustrated all at once! XD Oxymoron doesn’t even cover how well he was packaged! EVERY single bit was with him too! Although some are too tiny to mess with. Alot of open spaces here too Drag0n. How is your progress going on the other guy? I have the pieces matched to thier spots that I know, and a few left overs I have yet to place. Soon it will be time for glue. ๐Ÿ˜€

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

All fixed as of yesterday! I have to say, I did a pretty damn good job! *puffs out chest* I’ll have to pics some pics of him soon =)

LOL WC! Mine was packed the same way! Amazing wasn’t it?

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melissa
            Participant

Gah! Sorry guys. For the unpacking trouble, though not the packing job itself. Seeing what can go wrong in shipping (and having dinged more than one of my own little sweeties from minor clumsiness) I’ve become a wee bit paranoid when it comes to packing… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ XD

I saw the photos in your tutorial thread Drag0nfeathers, he looks great! It’s so good to see the fellow in one handsome piece!

I have him glued back together and about 75% resculpted. Holy crap though! Honestly I am glad you packed him like that! But decapitated was a word that came to mind. I took a couple pics at about 1am this morning but don’t have time to upload them right now, since I am actually supposed to be doing laundry! LOL (Obviously it isn’t getting done right now… ๐Ÿ˜• XD )
              Now, I gotta go see Drag0n’s post…Ugh…Laundry is NEVER getting done! XD

Katherine
              Participant

Nice job repairing! Graet job!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.