fbpx

Grab Bag Pebble Lady Cats are available now!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Pebble Lady Cats are available now!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

These Lady Cats look better in person than they do in our photos.  They have that rainbow sparkle quality that shows up best in natural or halogen light.  If you were on the waitlist and immediately followed the link I apologize if you found them saying “out of stock” – that was a little boo boo…  they are in stock and available now!   https://windstoneeditions.com/shop/cats-and-kittens/lady-cat-grab-bag-edition-2018/

I also forgot to state that they are One Per Customer to begin with.  This is why only one can be placed in your shopping cart – please don’t make multiple orders – we should know after a few days if we have enough to go around to everyone and we can lift the limit.  Thank you!

Susie
      Keymaster

I have removed the one per customer limit from the Lady Cats.  I’m not going to make an announcement about it because there are not that many left – Knowing that you can have a second helping will be the reward for reading our forum!

Scathach
        Participant

So appropriately catlike and stealthy of you.  😉

I stalked the store and was able to pounce and get two more before they scampered away.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.