Goof on Website? Also, griffins?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Goof on Website? Also, griffins?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

I was looking for pictures of the new Wolf color griffins on the website, and couldn’t find any — are they just not up yet? I want to see them before I try to talk my local seller into getting some! ๐Ÿ˜€

Second, as I was looking, I came across the following on the “Special Auction: Secret Keeper” page:

Six pre-production castings were produced and painted by Melody of which five were awarded to retail display contest winners and two have been auctioned off on Ebay

So were there actually seven pre-production castings? Or only four awarded to retailers? Or only one auctioned on Ebay?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Maria
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜† Good catch on those SKs, nightcrow! I’ve read that umpteen number of times and never noticed.

Melody
          Keymaster

nightcrow wrote:

I was looking for pictures of the new Wolf color griffins on the website, and couldn’t find any — are they just not up yet? I want to see them before I try to talk my local seller into getting some! ๐Ÿ˜€

Second, as I was looking, I came across the following on the “Special Auction: Secret Keeper” page:

Six pre-production castings were produced and painted by Melody of which five were awarded to retail display contest winners and two have been auctioned off on Ebay

So were there actually seven pre-production castings? Or only four awarded to retailers? Or only one auctioned on Ebay? Goof. I painted seven, we auctuioned two.
            Yes, we need to get the Wolf Griffins on the webpage.. that should of been done weeks ago… yeesh.

Maria
            Participant

Do you happen to know which stores were awarded the Secret Keepers?

Jodi
              Participant

nightcrow wrote:

So were there actually seven pre-production castings? Or only four awarded to retailers? Or only one auctioned on Ebay?

I have a picture of the Wolf-colored Griffins on my website. It’s on the first page, just click on it for a bigger picture.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.