Framed Wolf Head 3-D Sculpture By Local Maryland Artist

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Framed Wolf Head 3-D Sculpture By Local Maryland Artist

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

This is a Cool item! I have it on eBay for $85 but I’ll sell it here for $60 + $10 shipping within the USA. Canadian and International shipping please contact me to discuss.

Handmade, hand painted and hand framed White Wolf Head Sculpture by the Maryland Eastern Shore Artist: John Neal Mullican of Endion Art

This is a Lovely 3-dimensional hand-sculpted Wolf head that is mounted on a dark maroon colored felt or velveteen material and hand framed by the Artist with a beautiful multicolored wood frame. I originally bought this as much for the frame as for the Wolf head sculpture.

Approximate Dimensions: 6-1/4 inches wide x 7-1/4 inches high x 2-3/8 inches deep

John Neal Mullican hand-signed this artwork with his name “Mullican” on the dark maroon colored felt/velveteen material under the Wolf Head sculpture. I am not sure what material the Artist used to make the 3-dimensional Wolf head. This artwork is one-of-a-kind and I purchased it directly from the Artist, himself in the mid-1990’s.

This framed Wolf head will be carefully wrapped and boxed securely to ensure that it arrives to you without issue.
      Please contact me if you have questions or are interested in buying.

WolfHead_1

WolfHead_2

WolfHead_3

WolfHead_6

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.