Foxes!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rylorien
    Participant

Oh my goodness, the fox madness begins.

Grab bags aside, I might have rolled around the floor in circles (think Homer Simpson, complete with the Woo Woo Woo as seen here) when I saw the African wild dog limited production paints on the “now in store”.

Kim
      Blocked

Hahaha. Yeah they are pretty, aren’t they? I was having a hard time deciding between the two foxes as I like both! I was expecting the grab bags but not the wild dog ones. It would be nice to get one of each to go with my bat eared foxes!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
        Participant

Love me some foxies! I really really wish I could have afforded the AWD ones, perhaps I’ll be able to snag one in the future.

We need class photos!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

They’re all beautiful! Sadly I’ve had to pass on them as well… I would have kicked myself when bills rolled around but would have possibly been able to swing one if they were priced the same as all the rest of the foxes, but they’re much more than I expected… Hope those who get them enjoy theirs ๐Ÿ™‚

Falcolf
            Participant

I just got slammed yesterday with $803 worth of dental bills (was only expecting $400, yelp!), so my plan to snag one of these guys got flushed down the toilet. (The AWD foxes though! OMG! I choked so hard when I missed the bat eared version and I’m choking now again! I’ll just have to try to trade for one sometime.) I look forwards to seeing what everyone gets and I shall live vicariously through you all. XD Gorgeous, gorgeous foxes!! <3 Melody outdid herself!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Stormbreeze
              Participant

I managed to scrape up just enough to get one of the grab bags! I’m really hoping for a silver. Good luck to all ๐Ÿ™‚

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

etruscan
                Participant

I got an AWD. Not that I intended to get anything at all. ๐Ÿ˜› Melody is sneaky – the one Grab Bag that I was sure I would resist and she throws a curve ball…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.