Foo moms?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Foo moms?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

I was wondering how the foo moms where coming along? Also I was wondering about the other new goodies 😀 how are they coming along?

Melody
      Keymaster

I was wondering how the foo moms where coming along? Also I was wondering about the other new goodies 😀 how are they coming along?

I counted, and Marco, our mold maker is working on 9 new things at once, so everything is coming along, but it is a big job to do all of these at the same time.
        The Female foo-dog is finished,but I’m not sure where she is in the final mold making process.
        The rough male Foo-dog is clayed up for a mold. He has a wider forehead, bigger horns and fuller mane than the female, so even though I used the same sculpture and turned the head, he will still need a lot of work.

The winged meerkat has its final mold case built, so I will probably get a first casting to test paint next week.

The hatching dragon and the sitting young dragon are getting casting carriers made, I think…so if they are, they should get into production pretty soon.

The unicorn colt sculpture is finished, but hasn’t had a final mold made yet.

Then there is: the flapcat pyo, the oriental dragon pyo, the standing kirin
        (not sure what it is)and the grab bag dragon that are still rough sculptures. These are clayed up for a mold but haven’t had cases made yet.
        And THEN there’s the new Flion and the new large flapcat. They have been waiting patiently for their turn.

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

Cool! Time to find myself a second job! :bigsmile:

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

WOOOT!!! Thats awesome!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

wow! this all sounds exciting!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Carolyn
              Participant

Pyo flap cats and orientals ! Yippy . Winged meercats too . I’m happy .

Holey-Shmoley!!!! I am so thrilled that there are PYO FlapCats,and Orientals on the way! I am sooo excited! Is this Flion a Mate for the original? Or is it just a replacement? <3
                …Oh yeah, I have 1 more question; Will the Dad Foo be holding a globe of some sort like in historical depictions?

Misty
                Participant

It’s like waiting for your birthday when you are a little kid…time never seems to go fast enough!

So many new things coming out. It will be so much fun =)

Thanks for making some new PYO’s as well as the new production pieces. I dont know which is more exciting, GB dragons or a PYO orientals and foo parents!

HUGS

Blight
                  Participant

Fantastic news! I can’t wait to see the finished Foo Dog father, but especially the Oriental Dragon and Flapcat pyos!

What are the dimensions? 🙂

Melody
                    Keymaster

Holey-Shmoley!!!! I am so thrilled that there are PYO FlapCats,and Orientals on the way! I am sooo excited! Is this Flion a Mate for the original? Or is it just a replacement? <3
                      …Oh yeah, I have 1 more question; Will the Dad Foo be holding a globe of some sort like in historical depictions?

The Flion is a replacement for the old Flion… I don’t think we will ever make the old one again, unless I fix it a bunch, and I probably will never get around to that.
                      The Foo dad isn’t provided with a globe, I figure people can find their own globe to give him, he has room between his front legs for something, either a puppy or a globe.

Jasmine
                      Participant

The Flion is a replacement for the old Flion… I don’t think we will ever make the old one again, unless I fix it a bunch, and I probably will never get around to that.
                        The Foo dad isn’t provided with a globe, I figure people can find their own globe to give him, he has room between his front legs for something, either a puppy or a globe.

Except that most Foo Dads are depicted with thier foot on top of the globe/marble/round thing

Except that most Foo Dads are depicted with thier foot on top of the globe/marble/round thing

This is true. Is it too late to modify? If it is, well…I guess we shall have to wedge a ball in front.

Pam

I think it would look cute if he had one foot held up with space underneath for a globe. Then you could either have a globe underneath, or it would look like he was asking for a “paw shake”.

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

I thought initially the plan was to have the dad with a foot up, for the pup? Were there casting problems?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Jasmine
                            Participant

I thought initially the plan was to have the dad with a foot up, for the pup? Were there casting problems?

It’s supposed to be the Foo Mom with her foot on the pup, Foo Dad with his foot on the globe. But then we wouldn’t have the awesome pups to paint 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.