FEBRUARY 2019 WINDSTONE RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles FEBRUARY 2019 WINDSTONE RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The February Windstone Raffle has been announced. The prize is a cool Sitting Oriental dragon!

The raffle prize for February 2019 is this adorable little Oriental Dragon. He is basic black with blue color-shift paint spots and cerulean blue trim. He has silver colored pewter horns, blue glass eyes, and a dichroic crystal globe in his mouth. He was left over from the recent grab bags and is looking for a new home. Enter by February 28th for a chance to win this figurine!

Please note I have a NEW EMAIL ADDRESS for entering the raffle – the “reptangle1” address will NOT WORK. Please be sure you email to Reptangle2@gmail.com. … send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with “February 2019 Raffle” in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (previously called a forum name). The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, February 28th, 2019 – Please send your email before that time!

Windstone_Raffle_February-2019

Taylor Ann
      Participant

This little one is gorgeous!
        Good luck all!

LZ
        Participant

He wasn’t in the cool class pic. I wonder if he’s from the new batch Melody is painting.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
          Participant

The Raffle announcement says that he is a left over. Maybe he wasn’t ready for the class photo, or had a ding, or something. Often the raffle prizes have a small flaw.

Bodine
            Participant

That is really beautiful.Love those colors together.
              Good luck to all who enter.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

picklesoap8
              Participant

What a beauty- I love his coloring! 🙂 💜

Melody
                Keymaster

He needed a few extra coats of gloss finish, so he missed being in the class pic. Now he gets to be a prize.

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Has a winner been announced somewhere?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
                    Keymaster

Yes, the winner has been picked and emailed, but I haven’t announced it because I haven’t heard back from her. I don’t know her forum name!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.