Fabric? Paper?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Fabric? Paper?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Was thinking the other day at the craft store (dangerous I know) that what I was really looking for was quilting fabrics and card crafting supplies that carried your unique fingerprint; a line of fabrics and papers with your dragons, kyrins, gryphons, loads, etc.  I have several family members who are expecting and they don’t want to know the gender of the new arrivals until the baby makes its first appearance 😊  Trouble is trying to find nursery accoutrements that are gender neutral but still whimsical and appealing.  There are several places on line that let people design their own fabric patterns and then will do a print run…  I think you’d have a smash hit on your hands!  Take a look at doodlebug design and Echo Park for their crafting lines.  Personally, I NEED a new quilt!  One that showcases Snerl and his family and it would be so much fun to have Windstone Fabrics to play with!

twindragonsmum😊

tdm

Melody
      Keymaster

I would love to!  BUT…I have been looking into it. A company called Spoon flower does prints on fabric and wrapping paper, but WOW .. it is expensive!  I might do this sometime just for fun , but at the prices I’ve seen, it isn’t a viable product we could sell.

Marianne
        Participant

Oh, a dragon baby blanket! That would be amazing.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

My cousin works for a company called Riley Blake that makes quilting fabrics.  They have several lines that are associated with scrapbooking papers like Doodlebug Design.  She’s helping me to look into the submission process for designers.  Would you like me to keep you in the loop???

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.