fbpx

Extra orange purring cat?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Extra orange purring cat?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello! Of course, it’s just my luck to miss the group of orange tabby purring cats that went up on Ebay tonight. I wanted to ask if anyone managed to grab an extra they might be willing to part with? I have a few things that I could offer in trade for one as well, or would do a PYO commission. Thanks!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Ya, please add me to the list after Zelda gets hers. I HATE missing the kitties!!! >.<

lamortefille
          Participant

It’s a long shot, but put in line after ‘Cat. *sigh* 😥

frozendragon
            Participant

I was sleeping cause I didn’t feel good.. or I would have gotten and extra or two..

Participant

Ack! I’ve been checking in to the forum but didn’t see any mention of them.

Well add my name to the long list after Lamorte.

Jasmine
                Participant

I’m still looking for a grey one if anyone wants to sell… :shrug:

lamortefille
                  Participant

frozendragon wrote:

I was sleeping cause I didn’t feel good.. or I would have gotten and extra or two..

Hey, you can’t be on eBay 24/7. 😉 I hope you don’t get too sick:(

lol @ that pic SilverArrow;)

I’d say put my name on the list too. But, I can’t afford it right now anyways….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.