Ever Heard of Fox Village in Japan?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ever Heard of Fox Village in Japan?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

So far I have seen videos of a cat island, bunny island, deer park and now a fox village in Japan! http://www.boredpanda.com/zao-fox-village-japan/

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Lauren
      Participant

It’s actually on the list of places I’d like to go to before I leave, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it. Too far and not enough money or time between now and when I move.

Landipan
        Participant

One day I really hope I get to visit japan and see all it’s neat places! I need to win a freaking lottery lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

etruscan
          Participant

One day I really hope I get to visit japan and see all it’s neat places! I need to win a freaking lottery lol.

Or quit buying Windstones. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think I have most of the cost of a cruise to Antarctica sitting on my shelves.

Landipan
            Participant

Or quit buying Windstones. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think I have most of the cost of a cruise to Antarctica sitting on my shelves.

Lol! That’d probably help! Maybe I need WS Anonymous? Nah, I can quit whenever I want….I just don’t want to lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Prezaurian
              Participant

Well, if you ever make it to fox village…consider offering some fried tofu at one of the fox shrines! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lauren
                Participant

Well, if you ever make it to fox village…consider offering some fried tofu at one of the fox shrines! ๐Ÿ™‚

If you can, go to the Fushimi Inari shrine. It’s the most famous of the Inari shrines (Inari being the fox-god, or a Shinto god that is associated with foxes) and it’s really breath-taking in person.
                  http://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/location/spot/shritemp/fushimiinaritaisha.html
                  They have lots of kitchy little fox keepsakes…. I bought a fox coin purse when I was there as a souvenir.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.