Emperor!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emperor!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Ooooohh!!!! I’m so excited! I found an emperor for repair and repaint! I’ve had a color in my head forever in case I found one! When he gets here I’ll be posting pics like crazy.. Who likes the idea of a silver peacock emperor? It will be about a month to month and a half figuring 2 weeks for him to arrive but he should be slammin if he turns out like the pic in my head!!!! Hot Damn, an emperor!!! I’m still in shock! Got him for 170!!!!

Purplecat
      Participant

WOOOW!!! *Squeek* Well done purple! Silver peacock sounds fab!! Cant wait to see pictures.

Purplecat
        Participant

He’ll probably come with a test PYO in the same color. I like how the poses are similar and I think they’d make an awesome pair!

Thats a good idea! Good practice as well.

Zelda
          Participant

I bid on that big fella too, he seems easy enough to patch up, since most of the damage is on the gold parts of the spikes. Good to know he’s going to another forum member, though!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Maria
            Participant

What a buy! I can’t wait to see what you do with him.

Congrats. Hopefully it will arrive to you unharmed.

Purplecat
              Participant

It should….I contacted them asking about their packaging and I think he’ll be pretty securely packed. We’ll have to wait and see though.

I have found out that sometimes their way of thinking isn’t your way of thinking so to speak.

Purplecat
                Participant

Hmmmm…..(starts biting nails and looking for UPS) 😯 😯

Oh and one thing to add is that the emperor is the worst to ship without the original box. Not to get you worried or nothing…I just thought I would throw that out there.

Elena
                  Participant

I’m hoping he does get to you in one piece!!! Can’t wait to see what you do with him!!

Purplecat
                    Participant

He’ll be silver with blue fading to a royal purple at his wingtips and crest. I think his horns will be antique gold along with his claws. Hmmmmm….drooling. May have to keep….willpower…slipping…

Elena
                      Participant

Now you have to find a poor beat up Flap Cat to paint up like your siggy!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.