Eggplant emperor

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Eggplant emperor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fritochick (Mary)
    Participant

I just won the eggplant emp on e-bay. Wasn’t really sure if I liked it enough to buy it, but it sort of grew on me everytime I looked at it. Soooo I will know when it gets here!!! The waiting will be exhilerating. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

Adaneth
      Participant

Congrats! πŸ™‚ I got my first emperor a couple months back, and I really love him.

Chloe
        Participant

Congratulations!!! The wait is always the hardest part…. πŸ˜‰

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Ooh i hope you love him! Emperors are out of my price range for now =P but someday I hope to have one =D

THe eggplant emperor grew on me over time as I watched it too =P though the ocean python one is still my all time favorite

Nightcrow
            Participant

Ooooh, please post pictures when he arrives! I’d love to see him under different lighting. πŸ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Huge congrats!!! Love the Emperors best of all!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.