Ebay display problems

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ebay display problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Is anyone else having trouble with Ebay refusing to display properly?

For about the last week, I keep running into a problem where Ebay pages (and only Ebay pages) will not load correctly. I completely missed out on the Blue Lightning OW because of this!

Here’s what the main page looks like:

And here’s what it looks like when I follow a link to a specific item:

I’ve tried Googling around for info or other Firefox-Ebay issues, but can’t find anything specific that isn’t a few years old. This started just recently (not long after I finally clicked ‘yes’ on the last Firefox update, come to think of it). Does anybody have any idea what I can do to get Ebay usable again?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kujacker
      Participant

My ebay displays fine, however I am using the Brave brower, not Firefox. It displays normal on my phone as well (Cheetah browser).
        I wonder if Firefox installed something that might prevent scripts of some sort from loading. I have Ghostery and AdBlock Plus installed on my browser, and for some websites one, or both of these plug ins prevent pages from loading completely or at all (and this is fixed by disabling the plug ins or telling the plug ins it’s a “safe” website… but sometimes even the “safe” website doesn’t work and they must be disabled).

Have you tried using a different browser to see if it’s just Firefox?

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I’m using Firefox and everything looks fine for me, not sure what’s happening there for you….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
          Participant

I’m using Firefox and everything looks fine for me, not sure what’s happening there for you….

Firefox is OK for me too. I believe that all Firefox updates have been installed on my computer.

Nightcrow
            Participant

My ebay displays fine, however I am using the Brave brower, not Firefox. It displays normal on my phone as well (Cheetah browser).
              I wonder if Firefox installed something that might prevent scripts of some sort from loading. I have Ghostery and AdBlock Plus installed on my browser, and for some websites one, or both of these plug ins prevent pages from loading completely or at all (and this is fixed by disabling the plug ins or telling the plug ins it’s a “safe” website… but sometimes even the “safe” website doesn’t work and they must be disabled).

Have you tried using a different browser to see if it’s just Firefox?

I don’t use Ghostery, but I do use AdBlock, and I thought that might be it. When I set the site to Safe/Don’t Block Ads On This Site, though, it doesn’t change anything. 🙁

(Also, I typed Blue Lightning OW in my post when I meant to type Blue Lightning Male; oops!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.