Discworld

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    BipolarBear
    Participant

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
      Engaged to a Weasel

BipolarBear
      Participant

I am currently trying to find the entire collection of the discworld series by Terry Pratchet, for less than the $8 per book the wan’t at Borders. I’m going try ebay and half.com and amazon. Any other suggestions?

Engaged to a Weasel

Starbreeze
        Participant

Amazon is probably your best bet…you can pick up some really good used copies…their ratings system for the used ones has always worked well for me…

Patricia
          Participant

Use bublos.com. It is a book price comparison site. Just type in the title or an author and it pulls up a comparison of costs from different sites.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

BipolarBear
            Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Use bublos.com. It is a book price comparison site. Just type in the title or an author and it pulls up a comparison of costs from different sites.

Thanks I’ll give it a try.

Engaged to a Weasel

Yay discworld! My all time favorite series 🙂 I inheirited most of mine from my mother, but the new ones I get from Barnes and Noble for 6 bucks I think.

If you have a used bookstore in your area that’s usually a good place to check.

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

evilBay of course…..=P

BipolarBear
                Participant

A good series like this flies out of used book stores as soon as it comes in. At least that’s what the lady that owns the local used book store says.

Engaged to a Weasel

That would explain why I’ve never been able to find any of them at used book stores, either!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

I’ll sell you my copy of _Sourcery_ (American pb, pretty good condition — some thin white creases on the spine) for the cost of shipping, if you don’t have a copy already. And (or) if you have a list of the ones you don’t have yet, I’ll hit up my local used bookstores and see what they have.

BiPolarBear wrote:

I am currently trying to find the entire collection of the discworld series by Terry Pratchet, for less than the $8 per book the wan’t at Borders. I’m going try ebay and half.com and amazon. Any other suggestions?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

lamortefille
                    Participant

There is also abebooks.com and biblio.com. This is a really old thread, but those two are good sources for used and/or hard to find books…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.