fbpx

DECEMBER RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles DECEMBER RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

An email announcing the December Raffle arrived in my mailbox this evening!

The raffle prize for December 2018 is this beautiful Male Griffon in black with color changing feather accents and golden dotted pinfeathers. This handsome fella’s feathers shift from a teal to a soft pink as he moves in the light. He’s also an avid reader and very enthusiastic about my new graphic novel, The Veligent. He stands just under 9″ tall. Enter by December 31st for a chance to win this figurine.

Please note I have a NEW EMAIL ADDRESS for entering the raffle – the “reptangle1” address will NOT WORK. Please be sure you email to Reptangle2@gmail.com. … send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with December 2018 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (previously called a forum name). The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, December 31st, 2018 – Please send your email before that time!

Windstone_Raffle_December-2018_650-wide

Bodine
      Participant

Oh his a handsome fella.Good luck to all that enter.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

picklesoap8
        Participant

What a handsome guy! I adore him! My fingers are crossed! 🙂 💜

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.