Dark red Phoenix eyes please

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Dark red Phoenix eyes please

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Does anyone happen to have a spare set of dark red Phoenix eyes they don’t need? To give away or I can purchase if need be. I was taking pics outdoors of a PYO and at some point an eye I hadn’t glued in yet fell out somewhere and I have searched and cannot find!!! Ahhh hate to bug Susie so thought I’d ask n see if anyone has any they aren’t using!

Please help if ya can.

Also in general, if you have eyes ya don’t need n want to get rid of em I’d be interested for any PYOs.

Thanks
    B

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Hmmm… I MIGHT have a set… I thought I had a set at home, I’d have to couble check… not sure if they are dark red or regular red *scratches head*

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Thanks for posting ya might have some Mandy!! Appreciate it. 🙂

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I’ll give a look see when I get out of work and let you know for sure ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
        Keymaster

Does anyone happen to have a spare set of dark red Phoenix eyes they don’t need? To give away or I can purchase if need be. I was taking pics outdoors of a PYO and at some point an eye I hadn’t glued in yet fell out somewhere and I have searched and cannot find!!! Ahhh hate to bug Susie so thought I’d ask n see if anyone has any they aren’t using!

Please help if ya can.

Also in general, if you have eyes ya don’t need n want to get rid of em I’d be interested for any PYOs.

Thanks
          B

Oh heavens! We can send you another one! Just email Susie.

Please help if ya can.

Thanks
          B

Oh heavens! We can send you another one! Just email Susie.

Hahaha thanks Melody but…. I have been having seriously the dumbest issues with losing eyes, scratched eyes, wrong color eyes etc and Susie has been so incredibly amazing helping me already! I don’t wanna bug her again!!! I feel like I’m prob gonna make her into a Scatterbat with my freaking eye issues lol 🙂 I’m trying to NOT have to bug her again…. Sigh….. Why do these eyes hate me so much hahaha

I really have got to stop taking pics of PYOs without eyes glued in if I’m not gonna pay attention to em! Company came when I was taking pics…. Just wanted to secure PYOs in house before they got damaged… Eye on the lose….. Waaaaaa

My PYO eye rant for today :). Wish I had a stock pile of em for just this issue. I have lots of some PYO eyes and 1 set it seems of the ones I need!! Lol

Anybody???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.