fbpx

Cougar GB

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Cougar GB

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I heard about a Cougar GB is about to be launched. I would like any info about the cougars and how I can get in on the sale.
      Thanks..

Kim
      Blocked

Michael the special individual cougars were just released and are in the store now. The grab bags should be out in a day or two I think they said. You just have to go to the bottom of the main Windstone page and click subscribe to the newsletter to get emails about when they are coming out. Then check your emails and check here when they come out to buy one.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

sherry10151982
        Participant

Hopefully you were on the waitlist for the cougars. If you were, you would’ve gotten an email with a link to the 24 that were selected as a pre-grab bag if you didn’t want to be surprised.

Brenda Z
          Participant

My email about the cougars came in at 2:51 and I opened the website at 3:10 and almost all the cougars are gone. Can that be right.? Wow did they go fast. I wanted a fish and float, oh well. 🙁

etruscan
            Participant

These are the 24 individual cougars and there is only one of each design in this group. The big grab bag should hit the store “in a day or two”.

etruscan
              Participant

It looks as though the first twelve cougars are in carts at the moment and have not yet been purchased. They may become available as cart timers expire.

Courtney
                Participant

I was able to snag Rainbow Ribbons 😁

Very pretty boy.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Courtney
                  Participant

Oh sorry I saw GB Cougar and thought it was the new show off thread.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Kim
                    Blocked

Melody posted pics of the grab bags on facebook and there are a couple more of the fish pond ones in the fantasy grab bags if you decide to try and get one when they come out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Susie
                      Keymaster

The Grab Bag Cougars are in the store now! https://windstoneeditions.com/product-category/grab-bags/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.