fbpx

color idea for P.s :D

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone color idea for P.s :D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

I’ve noticed that a lot of the colors on ebay have been very gem like and I had this idea, green amethyst, it’s this really delicate green. I was thinking that it’d be a great color to see you work with ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I’ve noticed that a lot of the colors on ebay have been very gem like and I had this idea, green amethyst, it’s this really delicate green. I was thinking that it’d be a great color to see you work with ๐Ÿ˜€

I concur! I love green and purple together. It reminds me of fluorite or alexandrite. Good idea, grayfire artz :).

Tara
        Participant

I don’t think she means green + amethyst but rather actual green amethyst. Amethyst isn’t always purple but come in green as well. Here’s a pic I found of it:

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I don’t think she means green + amethyst but rather actual green amethyst. Amethyst isn’t always purple but come in green as well. Here’s a pic I found of it:

Oh oops! Very pretty though. That color would be very lovely to ;).

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

Yep that’s what I meant ๐Ÿ˜€ thank you for the photo post :3

Mike
              Participant

I love Sapphire myself, but others might be Rhodochrosite, Red Tigereye, Blue Tigereye. Maybe Opalite or Opal even. Aquamarine, or a shade of Jade such as Blue Jade, Mint Jade, a nice Lavender Jade.
                Angelite is a nice blue as well, teaches me to go to bead store today.

Animal colors would work too, a nice Scarlet Macaw, or Blue/Gold Macaw, and many other Macaws or Parrots.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.