fbpx

close ?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody close ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

I was wondering if you are anywhere close to having the Amethyst & silver OWs for the store?

Melody
      Keymaster

yup.

Lupuslunae
        Participant

/happy dance

yolanda
          Participant

OH YEAH ! I have been wanting an amethyst OW since they came out….Now i have the funds for 1 and i hope im able to snag one when they are in the store again.

Nicole
            Participant

oh the agony of the wait…. i’m just dying waiting to see what to OWs look like

Melody
              Keymaster

oh the agony of the wait…. i’m just dying waiting to see what to OWs look like

The silver OWs are painted in the high contrast style that the other silver dragons are done it, they don’t look much like the more monotone prototype OWS we painted a long time ago. I hope you guys like them. I’ll see if I can get a snapshot.

Kalandra
                Participant

I cant wait to see them!! 🙂

Kalandra

yolanda
                  Participant

I can only afford one right now . So im choosing the amethyst. Hoping to see them in the store real soon.

Allison
                    Participant

Now I’m really excited to see what the silver OW’s look like! I’m so close to finally paying off my school debts, but I doubt that I’ll have them cleared before these guys go on sale. I’ll have to behave myself for a while longer.

Nicole
                      Participant

I was hoping the would be high contrast so now i’m really excited! Will there be a large number of them? I always miss small batch things

Heather
                        Participant

Both of these are on my “Oh BOY!” list. I’m looking forward to seeing them in the store! 😀

darjeb
                          Participant

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I have missed out on both and I really want both colors of OW

Susie
                            Keymaster

There’s a picture of the Amethyst Old Warriors on Windstone Editions Facebook page. They are getting ready!

littleironhorse
                              Participant

What happened to the poor Silver OW to put him in the infirmary?

And I like the amethyst fuzzies, they look like a football team just before kick off. :bigsmile:

Melody
                                Keymaster

Hes fine. He just had only one horn glued in.They have to wear those rubber bands overnight to keep the horns snug while the glue sets.( reminds me of those neck straps with braces)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.