Christmas Times

Home Forums Miscellany Community Christmas Times

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Tis the season.What are your Christmas dreams and wishes?What do you want Santy Claus to bring to you this year?
      I am going to be selfish….I want it all!😁 but that’s not going to happen so I will ask for….
      A job.
      BVP coiled Mother.
      Brown Coiled Male.
      Brown Lap.
      A Grand to come prancing through my door.
      Hearth dragons.
      To see my dear,lifelong friend Teresa for Christmas.
      Money so I can take a trip to meet Ms.Melody & Ms.Susie,and to see the factory.
      A full set of teeth.
      See?I don’t want much😁
      How about you?You know,since we are wishing and dreaming…..Merry Christmas 🎄🎅💞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Most All of our family will be here to MD for Christmas – my Mom, one sister/brother-in-law and one Niece, and my Hubby and I live in MD, but my two Nieces now live in CA, my other sis/bro-in-law and two Nephews live in CO, and my Brother and his partner live in Florida. As mentioned – most all of them will be here in MD at my Sister’s house this year which hasn’t happened in four years. All except my Brother and his partner at this time… this is his busy busy time of year at the Hotel chain he works at.

My wish is for my Bro and his partner to come up and be with us for Christmas.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
        Participant

Awww how wonderful.I wish my grandkids would be here.I hope your brother can surprise y’all and show up anyway.May you all have a very Merry Christmas my friend.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rylorien
          Participant

My Christmas wishes would be either a pretty female griffin so my male has a proper mate, or a mismatched pair of mama/papa kirin so my herd of babies finally have parents! I’m still hunting for just the right baby uni (it would make a great stocking stuffer!). And my wildest wish would be a special flion just for me, but that seems highly improbable lol.

As for family, I’d wish for an easy winter. Don’t get me wrong: I love snow. But it seems like winters get rougher every year. It gets harder on us to deal with the random blizzards we have (followed by flash floods due to snow melt), mostly due to our old man of a horse. He’s late 40s/early 50s and has almost no teeth, so we feed him beet pulp with senior feed mixed in. Trekking through snow while carrying it out to our barn which is nowhere near the house is exhausting. But the stubborn ol’ mule is worth it. Him making it through this winter would be a blessing, too.

merrillannwhite
            Participant

Wishing for ever more people to give up on hate and bigotry and instead love and respect each other.

Peace on Earth, good will to wo/men everyone!

pipsxlch
              Participant

Amen to this.

I’ll wish for a new A/C for my mom’s house, she’s 77 and the Florida heat gets to her in the summer. Hers died a few years ago and no one has the several thousand dollars to replace it. For myself, money for a car repair, and to be able to see a doctor especially a cardiologist. For my husband, new teeth along with Bodine!

Landipan
                Participant

My wishlist for the season:

My new Niece who has DS to come home from the Hospital in time for Christmas.

My Grandma to move somewhere closer to us.

That new Mareep(Pokemon) plush. The ever elusive and out of my price range Christmas present Eevee plush(I dream lol).

New boots.

New Job.

And good will to everyone! :3

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.