fbpx

By The Sword

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody By The Sword

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

Hello Melody!

I wasn’t sure how to bring this to your attention but there is an online merchant called By the Sword and over 3 months ago my mom tried to purchase a Zeppard Adult Poad with Brown Eyes from their store. They said they had some in stock. After paying for it we were told that they actually didn’t have any but we’re definitely expecting them in 12-14 weeks.

It has been almost 14 weeks now and when we called them they were still very confident they would get some in soon.

I told the lady that the Windstone store has been out forever and said the piece hasn’t been produced in a long time. She said the piece wasn’t retired and that when there is enough demand that you would make more.

We decided just to get a refund from them because of how unlikely it is they will get some in.

I just thought you would like to know that these folks are telling people they might be getting pieces in that have not been produced in a good long while.

It doesn’t hurt anything really but my mom was a bit put off by them claiming they would get some in.

Thank you!

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Melody
      Keymaster

Oh! If they had told us they wanted Zeppard poads, we would of painted more. This isn’t really their fault, normally, a “production” piece is always available, so stores have learned to count on us to deliver! (I don’t know if they even ordered one, though. ) It seemed that those Zeppard poads didn’t sell very well in normal gift stores, and true poad fanciers seem to prefer the crazier colors, so I haven’t bothered to paint more of them.

Courtney
        Participant

Oh how neat! I had no idea.

They were very polite and nice and gave us our money back no problem.

I ended up getting both a brown eyed and blue eyed Zeppard Poad from some super awesome forum members.

Thank you so much for responding!

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.