Black Cougars with Blue Eyes?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Black Cougars with Blue Eyes?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I just saw the lovely ivory cougars come out with the two different eye colours and it got me thinking as I would love to get a black cougar but am not a fan of the gold eyes. I would love blue eyes though so am wondering if you could do a small batch of black cougars with blue eyes to match the ivory ones with blue eyes?

Also another question about the ivory lady cats. Would it be possible to do a batch of those with the red markings like the red fox or cougar so that it resembles a flame point Siamese as well? I used to have a flame point Siamese cat and would love if the lady cat had the red points on the tail and ears. I would also love an ivory fennec fox if more were painted with the red points too to match the others.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
      Keymaster

I just saw the lovely ivory cougars come out with the two different eye colours and it got me thinking as I would love to get a black cougar but am not a fan of the gold eyes. I would love blue eyes though so am wondering if you could do a small batch of black cougars with blue eyes to match the ivory ones with blue eyes?

Also another question about the ivory lady cats. Would it be possible to do a batch of those with the red markings like the red fox or cougar so that it resembles a flame point Siamese as well? I used to have a flame point Siamese cat and would love if the lady cat had the red points on the tail and ears. I would also love an ivory fennec fox if more were painted with the red points too to match the others.

ok!

Scathach
        Participant

I second Kim’s request for blue eyed black Cougars!

Thanks, Melody.

🙂

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.