Black Cats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Black Cats

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Dear Melody,

I’m hoping that you will be able to make both of the large flap cats in Jet Black.

Thanks

Life is beautiful.

Heather
      Participant

What color wings and eyes? You said jet black so if you mean like the unicorns then black wings and silver eyes?

Heather
        Participant

Or did you just mean you want the flip version of the black one with sunset wings and orange eyes? I love that one! He’s sitting on my shelf πŸ™‚

etruscan
          Participant

“Slick” says that red eyes are always nice. πŸ˜‰

Heather
            Participant

Oh I love that one too!! Was that a special artist’s edition or test paint?

Heather
              Participant

If “Slick” ever needs a new home he can come live with me. He looks like a demon cat, super cool.

etruscan
                Participant

Oh I love that one too!! Was that a special artist’s edition or test paint?

He’s a “Stray Cat Edition” test paint. Melody painted him after the BP oil spill as a fund-raising piece for Gulf Coast restoration. I have heard that his first name in the factory was “B.P.”, later changed to “Slick”.

Heather
                  Participant

Neat! πŸ™‚

Scathach
                    Participant

What color wings and eyes? You said jet black so if you mean like the unicorns then black wings and silver eyes?

Jet Black. Like I said. Not opoponax. Not black sunset. Jet.
                      Just like the other Jet Black that have appeared recently.
                      Snow White flip and flap cats are the same as the rest of the Snow White, so same principle with Jet Black.

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Sounds easy enough!

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

slightly off topic and I might have asked this before but will all the production colors be done on the Flip Flap Cats, like Red Panda?

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Scathach
                          Participant

Sounds easy enough!

Thank you, Melody
                            πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Heather
                            Participant

Jet Black. Like I said. Not opoponax. Not black sunset. Jet.
                              Just like the other Jet Black that have appeared recently.
                              Snow White flip and flap cats are the same as the rest of the Snow White, so same principle with Jet Black.

Gotcha. I think that would be awesome. If she makes them, which sounds like it’s a posibility, I will definitely buy one!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.