Autumn Leaf Curlie vs The Russet Curlie

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Autumn Leaf Curlie vs The Russet Curlie

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

I’ve had people ask me for my Russet Autumn Leaf curlie. As far as I know there was never a Russet Autumn Leaf Curlie, it there was an Autumn Leaf Curlue and a Russet Curlie. The Russet curlie also known as Red Flame curlie was the 1st curlie produced. It is signed and has a COA. You can see the differences between the two below.

FED71926-7781-462B-A445-35ECE5841CE3

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin

Attachments:
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Actually there was a ‘Russet Autumn Leaf’ Curlie that was a newer/different version of the ‘Autumn Leaf’ Curlie but with more russet red color and a green versus a red eye – both are listed in the ‘Postponed Production’ section on page 2 and the Russet Autumn Leaf is definitely a different color scheme from the Red Flame Curlie you have.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-19-at-3.38.52-PM

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Attachments:
    Bodine
    Participant

I want a Russet real bad.”SQUEEK,SQUEEK”😊 Let’s SQUEEK for some.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER AND ALL THINGS.
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Interesting. It must have been release after I had to stop collecting the Curlies.

pipsxlch
    Participant

I’ve often regretted not getting the original Autumn Leaf when they were released. The perfect Christmas dragon!

Setsunawolf
    Participant

I think there was only ever the one batch.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

There won’t be any more batches of the gold, white, empea, and Russet Curlies because those were signed LP with COAs. Windstone said years ago when they switch to unsigned Curlies that those batches were done.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

There was also a limited batch of Emerald Peacock Curlies which were signed – I used to have one. The forum member who bought him is happy. ^_^

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

I have the pair of Autumn curlies and they are a beautiful pair – certainly a couple of grails for me!

Finding happiness again.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I have a Russet Curlie (the 1st curlie produced) A Russet Autumn Leaf, and Autumn Leaf Curlie, a Red Flame Curlie and all 4 are different. LOL!

The Russet Autumn Leaf and Autumn Leaf you can obviously tell the difference as Ela_Hara has shown above.
    The Red Flame and Russet look extremely similar, but the Russet has orange eyes and the Red Flame has red eyes. Other then that they look nearly identical. (but are also different from Red Fire and Violet Flame funny enough)

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.