fbpx

Are you still having trouble logging onto our site?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Are you still having trouble logging onto our site?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

I’m wondering how many people are still having trouble logging into their accounts on our website and are not posting to the forum because of it.  Obviously, if you are having trouble logging in, you wouldn’t be able to respond to this question on this post!  However if you could please take a moment to send an email to service@windstoneeditions.com to let us know it would be very helpful!   I’ll probably reply and ask what sort of trouble you are having – so feel free to let me know if its a password issue or something else.   Thank you!  -Susie

Melody
      Keymaster

Do  the avatar images appear really fuzzy to everyone? Or is it me?

Sikek
        Participant

Susie’s avatar is definalety… a fuzzy 🙂

To be serious, I’m not sure, to me they look fine but people have made comments about my eyesight before haha.

Edit:
          I think I see what you mean now. Yours looked fine to me. But mine is displaying very fuzzy suddenly.

etruscan
          Participant

The avatars, except for Melody’s,  do look fuzzy.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Hey Ms Melody – you’re not seeing things – Yes, the Avatars are definitely a lower resolution than they were earlier today.

Did a site setting change?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
              Participant

ooog, thought my eyes were messing with me since I’m home sick today but good to know this seems to be a glitch…

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Susie
                Keymaster

Mine is absolutely Fuzzy!  (I don’t think my photo was perfectly focused to begin with though)

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Not trouble, exactly, but it often gives me double captchas – do I somehow just seem really, really suspicious to the bot-detection algorithm??  I’m bewildered as to why I’m being given double math homework!  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
                    Participant

Not trouble, exactly, but it often gives me double captchas – do I somehow just seem really, really suspicious to the bot-detection algorithm??  I’m bewildered as to why I’m being given double math homework!  🙂

(Also, sorry if this posts twice – that’s not the forums goofing up, it’s my screwy internet connection.)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Susie
                      Keymaster

Nightcrow:  I like how your question appeared twice the way the captchas do!  I get that as well, and sometimes I don’t answer the 2nd question and it works just fine…  I think that is some remnant of our previous captcha system which is still lurking somewhere and Clay is aware of it.  I’ve also noticed that if I flunk a math question, it gives me an easier one the next time!

Those math problems are annoying, but they do seem to be keeping the bots off the site so we aren’t getting tons of spam posts.  They are also an excellent way for us to try to remember our ‘Times Tables’!  (which probably aren’t even called that any more…)    Think of them as brain exercise.

Melody
                        Keymaster

I don’t answer the second captcha question, and it works.   It has been giving me trouble though, not accepting my password even though it is entered automatically.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.