fbpx

Any Southern Illinois collectors out there?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Any Southern Illinois collectors out there?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Would you like to help me convince a local store to carry WEs? ๐Ÿ™‚

The store in Murphysboro that used to carry Windstones has closed. There’s a store in Carbondale that I’ve talked to before, and she seemed somewhat interested, so I’m hoping a little pressure might sway her — I’m just one collector, but if she knew there were several potential customers, maybe it would make a bigger impression.

Anyone out there interested? I know there’s at least one more Southern Illinoisan on the forums! ๐Ÿ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Rusti
        Participant

When does the owner of Country Goddess seem to be there? I did go in once, but I spoke to someone who Was Not The Owner.

I won’t have time to go in again until May, but I have an EmPea OW and a BG male I can take in to show off.

Nightcrow
          Participant

Rusti wrote:

When does the owner of Country Goddess seem to be there? I did go in once, but I spoke to someone who Was Not The Owner.

I’m not sure — I’ll try to call Thursday or something and ask when she’s usually in, since the same thing happened to me last time I ducked in.

Must convince her! Now that the store in M’boro has closed, there’s really no one in the region that sells Windstones (technically there’s one shop in Anna, but since they’re not even *open* without an appointment I doubt they actually have any in stock)!

I’ll post in here when I do find out when she’s in there!

Rusti
            Participant

I thought about hitting up Stevens in Marion, but I have no clue who to talk to there.

Northern Illinois…*raises hand* ๐Ÿ˜†

Rusti
              Participant

More Northern than Champaign?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.