Announcement from Susie: If you email Windstone

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Announcement from Susie: If you email Windstone

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Quote:

“We’ve experienced an increase in email messages that we cannot reply to. I don’t know why, but sometimes we cannot send messages to certain email addresses, but we do receive messages from them. If you are asking an important question, please include your telephone number (or at least an alternative email address) so that we might better reach you if we cannot reply to your email.

Love, Fuzzy and those of us in Customer Service”

Basically the folks at Windstone are having trouble replying to email sometimes! If you have an important question please leave your phone number in your email so they can call you directly if need be. Thank you!! 😀

As a reminder, you should no longer email orders to Windstone! Please use the Windstone Store for your orders!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.