A sample of some of my artwork

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion A sample of some of my artwork

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

Someone mentioned they wouldn’t mind seeing some of my work, I had a photo of this piece (which I call “attitude”) so I thought I would post it. The photo is not the best and it loses much of its detail and of course the writing is not across the original, but you can get the idea. Enjoy!

Here’s another I finished more recently. The original painting is kinda small but it turned out well anyway I think. I couldn’t think of a really good name so it is just called fox den.

Heather
      Participant

WOW! The detail is so amazing! Did you study animal anatomy to be able to draw in such detail? Bears are so cool too. Thanks for sharing 🙂

WolfenMachine
        Participant

HOLY COW! that’s amazing! *mind is boggled* how many hours did it take you to do that? How big is the original?

Misty
          Participant

I usually work from various photos, usually multiple ones for one piece. The original is 18″ by 24″ so he is pretty big. This one probably took around 40 hours or so. Some of the big pencil pieces I do take over 100 hours. I have been thinking about trying to sell prints but haven’t had much luck finding a good place to get them made. They need to be pretty high quality in order to pick up the subtle variations in pencil shading.

Adaneth
            Participant

Fantastic job! 🙂

wow! so cool!!! i love the detail.

Carolyn
              Participant

Wow looks so real . Truely amazing .

Bodine
                Participant

That’s fabulous!! Very gooood! 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Misty
                  Participant

Glad you guys like it :bigsmile: Added a small painting I did earlier this year. The original is 8×10 on the foxes.

Adaneth
                    Participant

Awwww, those foxes are adorable! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.