A Large Collection Will Be For Sale Over The Coming Months

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone A Large Collection Will Be For Sale Over The Coming Months

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 463 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I say let’s all STOP hijacking Drag0nfeather’s thread for the sale of the family’s Windstone collection discussion now.
      I’m a bit guilty of this too, but none of the virus or other talk is appropriate for this Forum Topic thread.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

merrillannwhite
      Participant

I say let’s all STOP hijacking Drag0nfeather’s thread for the sale of the family’s Windstone collection discussion now.
        I’m a bit guilty of this too, but none of the virus or other talk is appropriate for this Forum Topic thread.

I agree!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

LOL! In all fairness I think I started it ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Well… it’s starting… The first case of COVID19 was reported in my city. I’m dropping off this final batch of boxes in the morning at USPS and shutting down shipping for a while. As I am still being forced to work with the public and been assured no matter what happens my job is NOT going to close, lay off, or cut hours so I am making this decision to prevent putting anyone else in jeopardy. Starting tomorrow I am putting a freeze on the ads until further notice.

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Kim
            Blocked

Natasha you are seriously one the of rudest people on here. I definitely wouldn’t listen to a high school level attitude from a Windstone chick like you either. I have 15 years of education in health, nutrition and herbology. My mom is 70 years old and I help take care of her now that she has trouble walking and getting around and we are doing our best to keep healthy and avoid unnecessary risks besides going to the grocery store and medical appointments. I am always washing my hands and disinfecting things I touch and we eat healthy and take lots of supplements but the level of people’s insanity around this virus is not equivalent to the severity of it whether you disagree or not. My mom has lived through wars, threat of nuclear war and many, many virus and disease outbreaks in her life that are far worse than this. Am I going to do my best to protect her? Of course. But am I going to panic and act insane like everyone else over this, no. And yes sorry to hijack the thread. Moving on.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Have to say I gotta back Natasha on this argument, but ANYWAY!

The last boxes went out this morning. If anyone is interested in putting offers in that’s fine. I am unsure of what is going to happen over the next week or two but I took all the photos I needed to update the new items in the thread and boxed it all back up again and am now quarantining myself from the storage area until I know how this all will play out. I have no symptoms myself, but again I do work with the public and the 1st case in my city was reported last night so at this point I just want to do my part to keep folks safe from ANY type of exposure. SO again, if you are interested in purchasing or making offers that’s fine and you may do so. Shipping however is halting until further information is available, but at a minimum expect about a 2 week hiatus.

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Natasha
                Participant

Have to say I gotta back Natasha on this argument, but ANYWAY!

The last boxes went out this morning. If anyone is interested in putting offers in that’s fine. I am unsure of what is going to happen over the next week or two but I took all the photos I needed to update the new items in the thread and boxed it all back up again and am now quarantining myself from the storage area until I know how this all will play out. I have no symptoms myself, but again I do work with the public and the 1st case in my city was reported last night so at this point I just want to do my part to keep folks safe from ANY type of exposure. SO again, if you are interested in purchasing or making offers that’s fine and you may do so. Shipping however is halting until further information is available, but at a minimum expect about a 2 week hiatus.

I’m so sorry you’re still exposed to the public. It’s just nuts. I can see them doing shipping for supplies might need, and wrangling all hands on deck MAYBE. But no one needs to design a kitchen right now. They can live without it for a few months!

Anyways, that’s a really good idea to just set the boxes aside for now. If you’re able, getting a bit more rest than usual will hopefully keep you safe. Hugs!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                  Participant

I’m looking forward to seeing photos of the new pieces when you get a chance to update your ads (but no rush).
                    Stay safe!

Susie
                    Keymaster

I haven’t read everything on this thread yet but I’m pretty sure some forum rules have been broken here recently. Will everyone please review the forum rules? Especially rule #5

Windstone Forum Rules & Guidelines

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Thank you all very kindly for moving COVID-19 discussion to the thread for it, I super appreciate that!

I will be sending a few PMs to a few folks here shortly, but please do refresh yourselves on the forum rules, especially if you are feeling a little heated over something. Especially when it comes to name-calling and political rants: Just don’t do it! Thanks so much folks!! We have a great community here and I know tensions can be high at times, especially in the face of a world-wide disaster unfurling in slow motion (boy do I understand how it can make things more tense!). Living through a major historical event is very stressful and often frightening when our loved ones are at risk. But, please, let us embrace kindness right now. Any replies here about this will get moved or deleted, so please carry on with drag0n’s thread as intended. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

gallery in ebay thread has been updated (or is currently in the process anyway)

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

The ads are back and ready for offers. The storage facility has been in lockdown so I havent gotten much for new stuff but I did freshen the ebay listing up. Some new items were actually added. A mostly some assorted griffin chicks and the kirin baby is back. I waited almost a month with no response from the winner.

I am back to shipping but only once or twice a week.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Bodine
                            Participant

I just wanted to say thanks again for selling this set to me Drag0nfeathers.
                              I have loved these since they were released and never ever thought I would get a perfect one much less the set.I just love them💖

20200425_0653412

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                              Participant

They look fabulous all together as a set, Bodine! Congrats.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

KingBeast
                                Participant

Just got mine from Drag0n today, and I couldn’t be happier! Drag0n did an absolutely awesome job shipping my coiled dragon and I am beyond pleased. Definitely jump on a dragon from them if you’re considering it – I’m really new to the forum because I’m getting back into the collecting hobby again, and for anyone who’s in a similar position like me (which I know most of you are long time members) I couldn’t recommend Drag0n more!

Thanks so much hun! Hope you stay safe and well! Did my own little beginner touchup, I’m much more of a digital artist rather than a traditional, but I think she’ll do just fine in my little collection!

Absolute Godtier wishlist
                                  Contusion Male Dragon painted by Brandi Wise
                                  Bantam Kickstarter dragon #102, "Alien", red/black colors with black eyes. Clone is fine. If you get one and want to get rid of it, PLEASE message me.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 463 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.