fbpx

A Happy announcement!

Home Forums Miscellany Community A Happy announcement!

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

azurielle wrote:

That you all for the congratulations!
      To answer the questions,
      Yes, this is my first baby. I was told some time ago that I might never be able to concieve, so this came as a very happy surprise for my husband and I! We’re most likely going to call him Tristen O’Connor. 😀

I’ll give you a free tip that no one thought to tell me (at the hospital or after). When you put a diaper on a boy, make sure he’s pointing down, that way the pee doesn’t run out the top edge of the diaper. No one thought to tell me with my son (and I never babysat any boys in diapers) so I thought my son just got sweaty when he slept since it never smelled or looked like pee.

thanks for the advice! That never occured to me! Everytime I read something, or go to the online forums, or talk to someone, I find out something new. I swear, there seems to be so much I need to know, about the pregnancy, and then about the baby…i feel like I will never learn it all, and make some awful mistake.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Katherine
      Participant

Wow! I missed this thread. Congratulations! It’s true that everyone seems to be having babies! My hubby and I wanted a boy, but I couldn’t be happier for you!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.