2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 668 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Let’s take bets on how much Oceans Flame TP2 baby Pegasus is going to go for!!! LOL!!

LOL! I was just thinking the same thing! I like this peg but the butt bling did it in for me. If it had those same little gold wing markings instead of the gold spots I’d be trying for it. It will be a fun one to watch I bet though.

If it had gold on the wings instead of the rump – and if both you and I were trying for it – the price really would soar! As it is, other people can compete for him and I’ll join you in the audience.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I’m always amazed by how much some of these go for…. wish I had that kind of excess money to drop on a sculpt!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
        Participant

I’m always amazed by how much some of these go for…. wish I had that kind of excess money to drop on a sculpt!

LOL – it tends to be a self correcting problem. The “excess” money doesn’t last forever.

I used to see comments like “I can always eat Ramen this month” quite often when people were competing for Windstones. It’s not something I remember recently. I don’t know whether the attitudes have changed or whether people just don’t bother to say it anymore.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Well – I also don’t like running up credit card bills. In my 20’s I got into big trouble running up store and credit cards. I got into almost 10,000 in debit and justifying a charge to myself by figuring that I could still afford the minimum payments every month. Thankfully I married a great guy that helped me pay down that stuff (mostly with his money) and once it was paid off (before really) I kept my oldest Visa card and a Gas card Only – got rid of the second credit card and all the store cards. And we make sure that we pay the entire credit card balances off every month (he has his own credit card). If I want something bad enough I save cash and get a Visa gift card to use. I know the max I would like to spend if bidding on an eBay auction and I don’t go over it. That has kept us pretty liquid for any major expenses that may come up where we really needed to use the credit cards. Of course our vacations and luxury spending isn’t very lavish so that helps.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

GardenNinja
            Participant

Twilight Shift Mini Keeper Dragon Test Paint #1 BY GINA
              20200715-Twilight-Shift-Mini-Keeper-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
              Participant

Ocean’s Flame Old Warrior Dragon Test Paint #1 BY GINA
                20200716-Oceans-Flame-Old-Warrior-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

Mika
                Participant

For a second I was like “wasn’t Twilight Shift already a color scheme???” before I remembered it was Cosmic Shift.

Also it seems the baby peg didn’t go for all that much, relatively.

GardenNinja
                  Participant

Molten Obsidian Male Dragon Test Paint #1 BY GINA
                    20200717-Molten-Obsidian-Male-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                    Participant

Twilight Shift Baby Dragon Test Paint #1 BY GINA
                      20200718-Twilight-Shift-Baby-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                      Participant

Silverleaf Baby Pegasus Test Paint #1 BY GINA
                        20200719-Silverleaf-Baby-Pegasus-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

Nightcrow
                        Participant

The forum had a large upgrade several years ago where all of our personal PM’s, galleries, and many more things were wiped from existence for a long time and that included the ebay galleries. Some threads even got wiped out but many were eventually restored although some have show their old school compatibility issues and glitches. You will see tiny font and then HUGE ENORMOUS font in places, but for the most part they’re readable. Susie always meant to put the galleries back in at some point but I think that task got thrown to the wayside after a while. She’s only one person after all. Artist galleries were eventually added but they were never really fully completed. Melody’s, Patricia’s and Brandi’s are probably the most complete. It’s possible the information or photos from before hand were lost in the upgrade and then combined with moving their physical locations from California to Oregon I think may have also contributed to the lack of old photos of pieces from Helen Mishkin, Jennifer Miller, and Olimpia Carpia.

Sometimes you strike lucky on a google search if you know what you’re looking for.

I thought it might have had something to do with the forum update!

Wonder if Windstone has a (text) list of past Ebay pieces… I’m sure I’m not the only forum member with a bunch of pictures lurking on their hard drive; if there was a list, we might be able to come up with pics for a lot of the list, to save some Windstone history!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Amy
                          Participant

The forum had a large upgrade several years ago where all of our personal PM’s, galleries, and many more things were wiped from existence for a long time and that included the ebay galleries. Some threads even got wiped out but many were eventually restored although some have show their old school compatibility issues and glitches. You will see tiny font and then HUGE ENORMOUS font in places, but for the most part they’re readable. Susie always meant to put the galleries back in at some point but I think that task got thrown to the wayside after a while. She’s only one person after all. Artist galleries were eventually added but they were never really fully completed. Melody’s, Patricia’s and Brandi’s are probably the most complete. It’s possible the information or photos from before hand were lost in the upgrade and then combined with moving their physical locations from California to Oregon I think may have also contributed to the lack of old photos of pieces from Helen Mishkin, Jennifer Miller, and Olimpia Carpia.

Sometimes you strike lucky on a google search if you know what you’re looking for.

I thought it might have had something to do with the forum update!

Wonder if Windstone has a (text) list of past Ebay pieces… I’m sure I’m not the only forum member with a bunch of pictures lurking on their hard drive; if there was a list, we might be able to come up with pics for a lot of the list, to save some Windstone history!

I’m in favor of this. 🙂

GardenNinja
                            Participant

Ocean’s Flame Young Unicorn Test Paint #1 BY GINA
                              20200720-Oceans-Flame-Young-Unicorn-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

🤤🦄 Such a drool worthy unicorn. And that silver leaf pegasus baby.

Bodancia
                                Participant

Love love love that BLUE Young Unicorn! ! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 668 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.