2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 668 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

Sold by Windstone Courtney, just probably before your time. I’m talking like… 9-10 years ago, maybe even longer now.
      Some of the Laborite Griffins and Helen’s Snow Leopard and Tiger Griffins went for quite a handful as well, but I don’t recall the prices. I am still pretty sure nothing will surpass that Laborite Lap though. LOL!
      Maybe a Laborite Secret Keeper if she had ever painted one, but those weren’t around in the Jennifer Miller days I don’t think. Either that or they were too costly to ship perhaps because she didn’t physically paint at the factory like the other test painters.

That’s soooooooo cool 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

I wish I could have seen that.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

tig3r06
      Participant

Yeah, I think windstonefan had a white tiger OW that I think was $2000-3000 maybe more. She would probably remember best what prices were along with others around that time.

I’m the crazy yellow pastel stripey hpeg owner, I think she cost me like $1200ish, I can’t remember for sure it may have been a little more 🤣 I LOVE her.

Setsunawolf
        Participant

My graphite OW was $1000. He was a grail of mine and I paid through the nose for him.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

tig3r06
          Participant

Here’s my “grand” pack, I’m sure a few collectors can smash this.

IMG_2020-07-04_02-31-42

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I think the most expensive piece I ever bought was Jennifer Miller’s Flame Point Tabby Male Dragon which sold in the $1200s on ebay, but I only paid $950 for it (it was actually ddvm who sold it to me shortly before she passed away and she gave me a deal) then it was surpassed by the Rainbow Pumpkin Baby Rock Dragon I paid $1250 for 2nd hand because I REALLY wanted it! LOL

And Tig3r I’m not much of a fan of Pegasus, but that hatcher is the most amazing one I have ever seen! Cherish that baby! <3

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Lovely Tig3r. Congrats on your beauties.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
                Participant

I paid $1200 plus shipping from Europe for the “Cinnamon Pearl” Rising Spectral. That was when Greater Basilisk was selling some of her collection.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I have a Cinnamon Pearl Lap dragon. That is a very pretty color scheme. I actually managed to outbid DDVM for mine. One of the VERY few auctions I won when we both liked a piece.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

Here is my Holy Grail Natural Hatching Pegasus I traded heavily for and added cash 💰 to equal the eBay selling price of $1,234 because it reminded me of my Blue Merle Australian Shepherd who is at the Rainbow 🌈 Bridge.
                      It was my first ever GB; this was what I got as I opened the Windstone box, I was laughing so hard, and was so surprised I got my top choice and Holy Grail of the Fantasy Hatching Pegasus!!
                      So, thru luck🍀 with the Fantasy and the kindness of an awesome forum member for the Natural; I got my top two favorites in both batches !!
                      Photos are from Windstones.

538FEBCE-83AD-433F-AACE-B4330C30FDC7

C177942C-8340-472A-93F3-73B4FCDE45F4

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

Beautiful “Grand” choices Tig3R06 !!
                        My fav. of course is the Hatching Pegasus !!
                        Setsunawolf, might we see photos of you Graphite OW??
                        Etruscan, might we see photo of your Cinnamon Pearl Spectral??
                        Congrats 🎉🎈and Hugs to everyone in the “Grand Club”!! ie: spending over $1,000 on a Windstones Treasure !!

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

I can get pics of the Graphite OW tomorrow. Do you want pics of anyone else?

Sun Dragon Koi #3

tig3r06
                          Participant

I’d like to see the cinnamon pearls and the graphite OW.

My giraffe young and hpeg came direct from windstone’s ebay auctions. The other 2 were from auctions by members.

etruscan
                            Participant

This is an old photo of my “Cinnamon Pearl” lap with an almost-matching grab bag mini-keeper.

Windstone_dragons_lap_CinnamonPearl_GB-MK_650-wide

Bodancia
                              Participant

This is an old photo of my “Cinnamon Pearl” lap with an almost-matching grab bag mini-keeper.

Windstone_dragons_lap_CinnamonPearl_GB-MK_650-wide

Oh my! Cinnamon Pearl really is a lovely color!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Gryffith
                                Participant

That’s a great color, I love how close the mini keeper is to the original color scheme. Are the eyes the same color as the lap dragons? They look close in the picture, but maybe different lighting hitting them?

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 668 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.