5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Well, I have vacation in two weeks and I shouldn’t have…but I did! One of each are on their way to me. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
      Blocked

I was totally surprised by these today but then again I also got confused and thought yesterday was Fri. so wasn’t expecting these today! I like the fantasy ones but would love to see a class photo to see all the colours and how many there are!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nectaris
        Participant

I got a fantasy, I don’t know if I will get a natural or not(expense wise).

I’m hoping I don’t get something TOO wild. I really like the black one with the green egg.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
          Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

Mika
          Participant

Just bought a fantasy one. Hoping for something with lots of blue and/or purple on it.

etruscan
            Participant

I also got one of each. πŸ™‚ Time stamp on the “Notice” email is 9:08 and I didn’t see it until 9:45 – instant panic followed by relief when the store still had them in stock!

Nectaris
              Participant

I broke down and got a natural too.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
                Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

Aggie83
                Participant

I would love to see a class photo as well. I am so sorry they were such a pain for Melody because they look amazing! Can’t wait to see which ones comes to Georgia. πŸ™‚

Natasha
                  Participant

Yep, I would love to see a class photo too. I’m hoping for reds, purples, and oranges but I really love the jewel tones in general. I’m less certain what I’m looking for in the natural ones – I guess I’ll know more when I see the class pics!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                    Participant

Q&A about the hatching pegs from another thread …

Question: “Do you mean the fantasy ones will be a small GB or are you going to put them in the store as special items?”

Melody replied: “A smallish grab bag. There are about fifty.”

This certainly SOUNDS as though she is speaking only of the fantasy pegs and the natural ones are an additional [unknown] number.

LuvsDragons
                      Participant

Oh man!!! I really, really, really wanted to get one of the Fantasy ones. πŸ™ sad face. Oh well. I guess it’s not in the cards for me right now. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets!!! <3

Kiya
                        Participant

There were somewhere around 70 natural ones and just under 60 fantasy if I’m remembering right.

Marianne
                          Participant

I’m back!! Just to moan about not being able to get on of these. Can’t wait to see your pics. Is there a class photo out yet??

tig3r06
                            Participant

I got a fantasy and natural. Really want to get another fantasy too and hope they open restrictions. I’m not sure how I will feel about the natural. I’m loving the bottom left 2 in the fantasy pic that are green/yellow, but last grab bag I found there were alot I liked that I didn’t know I would so I’m excited to see them all! I do love the bright greens best though 😊

dashesndots
                              Participant

Well I think I got a fantasy one…I didn’t get an e-mail from Windstone acknowledging it, but I got an e-mail receipt from Paypal and it’s in my order history so…*shrugs* Very interested to see the class photo of these. In the store photo alone there is a lot of variety!

siberakh1
                                Participant

I meant to post him last night, but it was a bit dark for a proper photo. He is a lovely little pinto from the natural batch. πŸ™‚ *whistles and walks away*

photo 20170506_092401.jpg

photo 20170506_092405.jpg

photo 20170506_092431.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 221 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.