4-2015 GB Standing Koi Ki-Rin Show Off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4-2015 GB Standing Koi Ki-Rin Show Off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

These are going to be spectacular! I can’t wait ’till they start showing up…

photo gb-standing-koi-kirins-orange-red-dragon-scales72_zpsj71w214k.jpg

photo gb-standing-koi-kirins-red-black-mask-72_zpsksi2vxun.jpg

photo image_jpg1_zpskjynjx3i.jpg

photo image_jpg2_zpsmcwpbh63.jpg

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

My two absolute favorites of all are the ones on the left….I’m smitten by both! If anyone gets them and doesn’t love them, well. I will find something to trade they may need! I also am curious anout the ones on the right, bit for now, the two in the bigger oix make me go ooooooh!

Wait a sec, the first one I the right is the same one as the one in the left. Okay I really really like that one!!

Kim
      Blocked

This is the only baby koi ki-rin I have so if I can find a match for it that would be very cool. I am also looking forward to the fantasy ones to match a couple other colourful special babies I have.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

rachelled
        Participant

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

My two absolute favorites of all are the ones on the left….I’m smitten by both! If anyone gets them and doesn’t love them, well. I will find something to trade they may need! I also am curious anout the ones on the right, bit for now, the two in the bigger oix make me go ooooooh!

Wait a sec, the first one I the right is the same one as the one in the left. Okay I really really like that one!!

I was actually wondering where the second one (dark with silver scale highlights) is in the class photo, or if he’s missing from the class photo, does that mean anything bad? I also have eyes for him but I’m just curious if there was some mix-up, or he was chipped, etc.

Just wondering. I rarely get my hopes up for any certain GB but it’d be nice to know just in case.

Sikek
          Participant

Angelika Zen: One of the class photos is missing from the top post. There should be 3 images all up ๐Ÿ™‚

These are my current favourites from the photos. That may change as we see larger pictures of these guys!
             photo GBKirinTopPicks copy_zpsb9yg3age.png
            The ones with the pink stars I particularly love.
            There were many I would still be happy with that aren’t pictured here though, there were too many nice kirins!

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

Rachelled: You’re in luck! The dark silver koi-rin is in the third picture
              in the blog; second row, third ki-rin down. ๐Ÿ™‚

Natasha
              Participant

There are so many gorgeous fellas in this batch. I’m hoping for a Halloweenish one – I love all the orange & black and Silver and Black schemes! Here are some of my favorites!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Andrea
                Participant

These are going to be spectacular! I can’t wait ’till they start showing up…

“<

" photo image_jpg2_zpsmcwpbh63.jpg

From what I can see, I want the third one with the green eyes. He looks so sweet! This is one of my new favorite sculpts! I can’t wait to see what I get!!

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

I agree with you there, Phoenix…i keep going back to the one with green eyes! I think I will be thrilled no matter which one I get.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I have similar taste to Natasha and Sikek on these guys apparently. Looking for one of those super orange ones with the subtle black or the black and orange swirly ones in particular.

Lower left of the first photo and lower right of the second. Yup! Those are fantastic!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Matryoshka
                      Participant

Here’s my top picks. I left out heaps though. There are only a few from this batch I wouldn’t want. I’m sure i
                        ll be happy with whatever koi I get ๐Ÿ™‚

photo Koi_zpschlsk3uf.png

rachelled
                        Participant

Rachelled: You’re in luck! The dark silver koi-rin is in the third picture
                          in the blog; second row, third ki-rin down. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh good! I only saw the two thumbnails from the main page so I didn’t realize there was a third, haha. Thanks!

moonbeam
                          Participant

There are so many pretty ones in this batch that I have a hard time picking favorites.
                            But I like these very much.

Chloe
                            Participant

I would really love a baby koi-rin to match these guys…I have one coming, so fingers crossed!
                               photo 20130912_145631700x525_zps253f7be5.jpg

Aggie83
                              Participant

@Chloe – that is a gorgeous set of sun and moon orientals, hope you get a match.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 188 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.