12/3/12 Batch of GBB Unis Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/3/12 Batch of GBB Unis Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Hi guys πŸ™‚ I hadn’t seen anyone start one of these threads yet so I figured I would get us going as I’m sure they will start arriving at their homes soon – If you wish to share your Grab Bag Baby Unis, please post pics here!

I will likely update the Grab Bag Baby Uni directory with these as well, so if anyone would like their uni included, please let me know in your post!

Also I know there are a few people that have sent me pictures in the past few months, and I’ve been out of sorts with medical things going on and I have lost those pictures! If you have sent me a picture and it has not yet posted to the grab bag directory website, please shoot me a PM and just let me know the email address that you would have used to send me the pictures and I’ll make sure that I get them up as I update the page for this batch πŸ™‚

Thanks everyone, and I cant wait to see everyone’s pictures!!
      <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bodine
      Participant

Cool Hannah! Love your galleries.I will send you mine but not until Christmas.Jeff says I have to wait,under the tree.Shucks…. :p

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Hannah
        Participant

Hehe! That’s fine Bodine! πŸ˜€ What a great Christmas present!

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

Mine is shipped and tracking claims it will be here tomorrow.

Hannah
            Participant

Mine is shipped and tracking claims it will be here tomorrow.

I cant wait to see what you get!! My tracking changed from being here today to being here tomorrow πŸ™ Oh well. Just one more day!

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

OMG OMG Mine is here!!…. But it’s raining, so photos will have to wait. πŸ™

Hannah
                Participant

XD!! You tease!! Will you describe its coloring? *pants*

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

I’ll give you a hint… it matches something you made for me! πŸ˜€

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

Got mine. Not fond of him at all. The colors are pretty but I really dont want any more appys, unless its the pink one.

He is a blue and teal appy with a heart on his butt.

So he is available for trade for any full body stripes(doesnt have to be this batch, it can be from the last candy batch too) or the pink appy.

briteblades
                      Participant

Omg, did you get the ZOMBICORN???

Hannah
                        Participant

Oh you LUCKY WOMAN!! Im jealous, he was one of my favorites!! XD

Hannah
                          Participant

And it looks like the ones arriving first are once again the ones from the store pic!
                            XD I wonder why this seems to happen every time? (at least when I’m paying attention it seems to!) I know Windstone says they mix them up before they’re sent, but man thats a crazy coincidence!

Ann

I love seeing all the new babies! Yay for grabbags!

Jenny
                              Participant

Grats on those getting their unis in :3

I’m sure it’s a long shot, but I was too slow this batch,so I don’t have any to trade, but if someone’s looking to/considering selling, don’t hesitate to drop me a note :3

My favorites were the stripes and the leopard-like spotted/rainbowy ones.

windstonefan
                                Participant

Hello everyone. I did get my Grab Bag Uni but as usual I can’t figure out how to post pictures. He is cute though. White with a Lavender face Gray Green eyes and black stripes on his legs. I tried to change my picure to him but don’t thing that worked either. He is on the facebook windstone pages though if you go there you can see him.

windstonefan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.