Quest 14 – Voting (4/14 – 4/21)

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 14 – Voting (4/14 – 4/21)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Time to vote! πŸ™‚ The finalists are shown first, and then you can vote for them below. Each member only gets one vote, so make sure you pick your favorite! Voting will continue until 11:00 am PT on 4/21. If you entered, it’s fine to vote for your own entry – all voting is 100% confidential.

Only active forum members can vote – please keep that in mind. Also, if you entered you may NOT claim your entry on the forum, but it is okay to share your own entry on your Facebook page/twitter/etc.

I will post the finalists to the Windstone FB page later tonight.

**********************************************************************************************

Finalist 1 –
      Finalist_01 photo Entry_01_zpsb3e9a0de.jpg

Finalist 2 –
      Finalist_02 photo Entry_02_zps95631c28.jpg

Finalist 3 –
      Finalist_03 photo Entry_03_zpsb8442a9b.png

Finalist 4 –
      Finalist_04 photo Entry_04_zps888a6181.jpg

Finalist 5 –
      Finalist_05 photo Entry_05_zpscfb7a2b8.jpg

Finalist 6 –
      Finalist_06 photo Entry_06_zpse58e9ec5.jpg

Finalist 7 –
      Finalist_07 photo Entry_07_zpscedc4819.jpg

Finalist 8 –
      Finalist_08 photo Entry_08_zps0e6a8563.jpg

Finalist 9 –
      Finalist_09 photo Entry_11_zpse152d908.jpg

Finalist 10 –
      Finalist_10 photo Entry_13_zps87ffb401.jpg

Finalist 11 –
      Finalist_11 photo Entry_14_zpsef1c6afc.jpg

Finalist 12 –
      Finalist_12 photo Entry_16_zpsa07840ee.jpg

Finalist 13 –
      Finalist_13 photo Entry_17_zps4a9f56e9.jpg

Finalist 14 –
      Finalist_14 photo Entry_18_zps03f38c5d.jpg

Finalist 15 –
      Finalist_15 photo Entry_19_zpsbf1cb3c7.jpg

Sirithiliel
      Participant

Some very clever entries indeed! Good luck all finalists

Lokie
        Participant

These are so cool! I’d totally buy a calendar with these images!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Whoopee! Let the Voting Begin!
            This is going to be tough…. Good Luck to All! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
            Participant

Some of those are just too cute to choose from.Good luck everyone!

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Kim
              Blocked

Those are all so cool!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melissa
                Participant

Those are adorable! It’s difficult to pick a favorite.

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

How can I choose just one????? …make life difficult why don’t you :bigsmile:

tdm πŸ˜‰

tdm

How can I choose just one????? …make life difficult why don’t you :bigsmile:

tdm πŸ˜‰

I know! I want to be able to vote for a descending order of three.

I will say this, of them all, one of the photos made me giggle out loud. Just the absurdity of the movement if this was really happening …. I’m kinda leaning towards the real world reaction.

Although, when I take into consideration the time put in to the rest …. ARGH !!!!

Damn good thing I’m not trying to run the world or anything.

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

Very awesome entries, wish I would have made time to catch my Windstones kicking back with some of my craft brews because somebody in the house is drinking them =P

I do love entry 13 because it is the PERFECT excuse. What, another Windstone box from the post person? Don’t look at me so accusingly significant other. Nope, I didn’t order another one…. Who ordered it then, you ask? It was the poads of course.

I know the agreed upon term is clutter, but I sure like the sound of a conspiracy of poads!

Gawds, I went and reviewed them again and I must say, I now know what you all went through with some of the other contests where you had to judge them. This is narrowed down to fifteen and I have a top three. I’ll let is set a few before I narrow it down to just one.

Dadnabbit, this is like cookies, you can never have just one!

NE-VER

P.S. LupusLunae, I hear some kitties and puppies like brew. You have any of those running about?

Kiya
                      Participant

Right now the challenge we have with voting is that we can either let you vote for as many as you want (so you could conceivably vote for all 15!) or for just one. There’s no “pick 3 favorites” option. πŸ™‚

Since we need to end up with a winner, the “just one vote” has been working relatively well as a way to get to that point as well. πŸ™‚

But, if everyone would like more votes, maybe we can get the voting mechanism adjusted to allow 2-3 or something! πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

HI Kiya —
                          I believe the way it is now, One Member = One Vote, is the best way.

I know it’s really hard to choose just one, but that way there is a ‘pure’ quantity count for the entry totals in most to least votes.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Yerse, what Ela-Hara said.. I did finally decide on one, but man alive it was tough! How did you manage to narrow it down to fifteen? Don’t envy you that task J)

tdm πŸ˜€

tdm

Kiya
                            Participant

Yerse, what Ela-Hara said.. I did finally decide on one, but man alive it was tough! How did you manage to narrow it down to fifteen? Don’t envy you that task J)

tdm πŸ˜€

Yeah, I never envy the judges. Thankfully, I don’t have to judge since I know who submitted each entry. πŸ™‚ Judging is anonymous just like voting – I remove all the identifiers when the entries go into the judging round so they don’t know who submitted what. πŸ™‚ All the photos in the voting round were rated in the top 15 by 3 or more of the five judges.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.