Grab Bag Young Unicorn Parade May 3rd 2016 – 4:15pm (PST)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grab Bag Young Unicorn Parade May 3rd 2016 – 4:15pm (PST)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    BipolarBear
    Participant

Hello BipolarBear here announcing a streaming sneak peak of our latest batch of Grab Bag Young Unicorns. Join me in about 15 mins (4:15 pst) today, 5/3/16

This time we are streaming via YouTube! you can find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/windstoneeditions

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
      Engaged to a Weasel

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Hello BipolarBear here announcing a streaming sneak peak of our latest batch of Grab Bag Young Unicorns. Join me in about 15 mins (4:15 pst) today, 5/3/16

This time we are streaming via YouTube! you can find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/windstoneeditions

Yay! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to do this. Can’t wait to see them!

BipolarBear
        Participant

Having some technical difficulties have to move it back another 5mins

Engaged to a Weasel

BipolarBear
          Participant

Looks like it’s going to be at least 4:30. Pam and Melody seem to be building an entire studio.

Engaged to a Weasel

Ferlin1984
            Participant

Looks like it’s going to be at least 4:30. Pam and Melody seem to be building an entire studio.

I am watching now and it is a a gray live dot for me. I can hear and see just fine. I don’t know if that helps.

StormDancer
              Participant

Loved the live stream. Thank you so much for taking the time to do live streams for us!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ferlin1984
                Participant

Thank you for doing the live stream. Saw some amazing and gorgeous ones!

Aggie83
                  Participant

The live stream was fantastic. So many gorgeous unis and – oh, my – the detail. Loved the coppery/bronzy ones.

siberakh1
                    Participant

Hopefully someone will be nice and post screenshots of the unis (for those of us who missed and are sick in bed)?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it is on youtube and I can just scroll quick to get an idea of what they look like. That works!

Ann
                      Participant

Thank you Bipolar Bear for hosting the live stream! Learned a lot about beta fish too as well.

Well, so many astoundingly beautiful young Unis. The detail is incredible. I loved everyone I saw. There is incredible detail on so many of them. One I thought looked like an intricate Venetian mask. I would probably name it Carnivale. So many beautiful tigers and Jaguars with fluffy beautiful white wings. The stained glass ones were incredible. The surreal looking jaguar one, so mysteriously beautiful. The white swirly scrollwork on some of them – kinda a cross with Celtic knot work. Really wonderful.
                        I watched on YouTube. So much better video quality than past live streams. A real success. Thanks everyone at Windstone, especially Melody of course. You are a very gifted artist with other worldly talent and flair for the fantasy beasts you create to bring us joy.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Yes! Thanks BiPolar Bear!
                          And Melody and Pam for setting up the ‘Studio’ LOL! 😀

I watched a couple of the YouTube ‘test’ Videos and the one where you guys were figuring out how to put up the green cloth backdrop was Very Entertaining! HeeHee! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Zeppard Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                          Blocked

I watched this late but it was good. Thanks for posting it. Are more going to be shown or was that it for the livestream? I am anxiously waiting for them to come out as it’s my birthday next week!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kelsey
                            Participant

Yes, I was wondering also. Will there be another livestream to show off the rest??

Prezaurian
                              Participant

-sighs- I am destined never to get one of these young unicorn GBs. Now that I’ve gotten a layoff notice from my job I can’t justify one at all. T_T It’s a minor thing in the grand scheme of worries, but it still hurts.

dashesndots
                                Participant

Just scrolled through the livestream vid to check them out – they are all gorgeous but I love the ones with the feather patterns and stained glass patterns especially!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.