Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Lets discuss the Fantasy batch here!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kelsey
      Participant

Yes, I agree, I really do love the swirly ones!!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Good lord man… I’d kick a puppy for any of those bright beauties in the top two rows! SO IN LOVE with the one on the top left and the one just down and diagonal from it with the red head and mane.

Well… no…. I wouldn’t kick a puppy… cause that’s awful… but I’d murder someone who would kick a puppy for one of those!

Bottom line, if you need sunglasses to look at it I LOVE it!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Aggie83
          Participant

@Hannah, Ha! Just add the one on the bottom row, 3rd from the right and you picked all my and my daughter’s favorites.

Chloe
            Participant

My favorites at a glance are any of the guys with that lovely swirly saddle, but the “natural” colored ones really get me the most! The guy with the red exclamation point is my favorite so far 🙂

Hannah, you left out my FAVORITE in the bottom left corner, otherwise you picked all my favorites, too. Thanks for saving me the work! 😉

Serendipity
              Participant

So gorgeous! Those natural colored ones…I think I’m in love. Grab bags, what did you do to my will power??

Stormbreeze
                Participant

Ooh… I wasn’t going to buy one of these, but… alas… my savings, what will I do? First world problems here! Geez xD

This one is my ULTIMATE fave:

I like these too:

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

jmoore
                  Participant

I saw people posting pictures in the classifieds and my heart stopped because I thought I had missed the release! Yikes!

Thank you for the preview picture! Can’t wait for these guys to come out!

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

I saw people posting pictures in the classifieds and my heart stopped because I thought I had missed the release! Yikes!

They look almost done, maybe this week? Unless there are more being painted. I just hope we get some hints as to when they might be in the store, would hate to miss these guys. I like some of the natural ones and some of the really bright ones too.

PrairieVixen
                      Participant

The same thing happened to me jmoore, lol!

Goodness every single one is amazing but my favorites are the more vibrant colored ones. Hoping we get a head’s up on when they’re coming out also cause it’s hard for me to be continuously near the computer, lol!

Thank you so much for the preview picture! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Prezaurian
                        Participant

Lets discuss the Fantasy batch here!

Melody posted this on Facebook:

My favorites at a glance are any of the guys with that lovely swirly saddle, but the “natural” colored ones really get me the most! The guy with the red exclamation point is my favorite so far 🙂

I love the guy in the absolute top left. I really want to make sure I don’t miss this grab bag. Here’s to crossing my fingers considering I’ve missed ALL the grab bags except the fat cats. I’m guessing that I’m going to have to stay late at work if I don’t want to miss another one.

Betrluk1
                          Participant

i am looking fro a rich teal/green baby. i will be looking to trade for one. i really like the second row from the top, third one from the right and second row from the bottom, third and second babies from the left.

Amstaff
                            Participant

Any word yet on how many there are? I know there were a lot of the Koi ones, yet I missed out since I was at work and they sold so fast….. I REALLY want one of these, but am worried Im going to miss out again :/

PrairieVixen
                              Participant

These 4 are my absolute favorites so far, especially the ones with red in them! :):

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

MandBsMom
                                Participant

Here are my favs so far. I would just die if I got the blue one on the far right!!!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 372 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.