12/5/14 Bat Eared Fox Photo Thread!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/5/14 Bat Eared Fox Photo Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

I know it might be another few days before these start showing up but I am really excited to see everyone’s babies!!

Betrluk1
      Participant

I got one of each, but on the wild dog foxes, I prefer the darker coloration, so if I don’t get one I will be looking to trade.

Ann
        Participant

I like both batches of the foxes but the gb foxes are my fav of the 2. I love all the dog and cat breed represented. Makes it special.

Ann

Landipan
          Participant

I was only able to afford one and I had been waiting for the AWDs so I went with that! Though admittedly after seeing the class photo of the GB lot I realllllly wished I had enough cash for one of each lol.

I kinda really hope I get one with a lot of white on his chest, much like the single fox on the top row. But then again I do really like the ones with lots of black, so I’m hoping for either one of those.

I’m going to predict that my guy will arrive either this Thursday or Friday! Can’t wait to see what everyone else gets! πŸ˜‰

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

ordered one AWD since they are one of my favorite animals….can’t wait to get it!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Lauren
              Participant

Yeah, I also kind of wish I’d been able to afford / snag one of the GBs after I saw the whole class photo BUT you know, I was thinking about it some more, and I think that because there are so *few* that I desire with the same intensity that I like the AWD pattern that it would have been a mistake to pass up the AWD certainty for a grab bag. I too am hoping for a darker one (and for that matter, I hope I get one with a stripe on its head!) but I think regardless I’m going to be thrilled. And either way, I’ll be looking forward to seeing what other people get. πŸ™‚

I think mine will probably take a week or a week and a half to arrive, btw, and I will probably opt to open it on Christmas day with my GB hoppy so I won’t be able to post my photo(s) for a while yet. πŸ™‚

JynXx
                Participant

I can’t wait to get mine. I’m hoping for one of these, otherwise I’ll likely be putting it up for trade for one. Fingers crossed!!

photo grabbagpebblebatearedfoxeswant_zps95b68434.png

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                  β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                  ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                  ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                  β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                  β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                  β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Matryoshka
                  Participant

Here are *some* of my top picks. I gave up circling them because I like too many! A husky or badger would be awesome πŸ˜€

The Black and tan ones remind me of chihuahuas! I wonder what they really are?

photo Bats_zps250f1c38.png

Amstaff
                    Participant

I got one GB Bat eared Fox also, and even paid for the faster shipping option, so Im hoping I will get him next week sometime (and that he will scoot past customs with no fees, lol!).

I really like the red Panda colors, and the Ocelot type ones, and most of the others are pretty cool. I do not like the Ring-tailed lemur ones (primates are my least Favorite animal) so if I get one of those he will definitely be up for trade.

Betrluk1
                      Participant

The only one of the GB bunch I really feel is a favorite is the bottom photo, bottom row, second from the left. So more than likely I will be trading. If you get this fox please pleas please think of me.

Mercury Star
                        Participant

I missed out, but I can’t wait to see photos! I am loving a lot of those grab bag ones!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

I was only able to afford one and I had been waiting for the AWDs so I went with that! Though admittedly after seeing the class photo of the GB lot I realllllly wished I had enough cash for one of each lol.

I had the SAME problem – I actually had one of each in my cart but knew I had to let one of them go since I didn’t have the funds for both. The African Wild Dog version won out. Can’t wait for it to arrive later this coming week! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
                            Participant

I had the SAME problem – I actually had one of each in my cart but knew I had to let one of them go since I didn’t have the funds for both. The African Wild Dog version won out. Can’t wait for it to arrive later this coming week! πŸ˜€

Ha, glad to know I wasn’t the only one with this problem. I actually had no interest at all in the regular GB batch at first, none of what I saw in the previews really did it for me, but when the class photo came out I was like ‘Daaaaannnng.’

*Formerly meowmix101
                              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Is that a ring-tailed lemur I seeeeeeeeesqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??????????? Eh hem…sorry bout that!

photo grab20bag20pebble20bat20eared20foxes_zpse9babec1.jpg

I’m just gunna wait patiently for my foxies to arrive πŸ™‚

photo imagesREZKLUVG_zpsc7333eb2.jpg

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Prezaurian
                                Participant

Is that a ring-tailed lemur I seeeeeeeeesqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??????????? Eh hem…sorry bout that!

photo grab20bag20pebble20bat20eared20foxes_zpse9babec1.jpg

I’m just gunna wait patiently for my foxies to arrive πŸ™‚

photo imagesREZKLUVG_zpsc7333eb2.jpg

Actually, the one you circled is a N. American racoon paint job. But the one on the absolute bottom left is a ring tail lemur!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 189 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.